The new technology that could end contentious forward pass calls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I wonder if they'll use it for knock ons, and for the times when a fullback goes to catch the ball...they touch it, it goes back yet the ref from 40 metes away can def see the ball travels towards the try line (b/s).

Though under the category of being careful for what we wish for... it has the potential to stop the game 100 more times.
they will probably trial it adhoc in manly games, without any announcement

I like it simply because it extinguishes any chance for the Roosters to win a premiership. Their forward passing yards against the dogs were higher than an NFL game.

This has to be good.

NYEagle

For those of you who believe technology is the answer to getting decisions 100% correct this shiny new advance must be wonderful news.
For others, like me, I ask: How's that expensive technological marvel The Bunker working out?

For those of you who believe technology is the answer to getting decisions 100% correct this shiny new advance must be wonderful news.
For others, like me, I ask: How's that expensive technological marvel The Bunker working out?
Just because your square cricket ball didn't work out doesn't mean we shouldn't try new innovations!

I still remember bill harrigan awarding a try to gasnier against us as video ref, where he claimed the tv screen he was watching on wasnt big enough

as it could be seen from mars ( dont ask ), on pretty much the same screens i figured his 6 pack, player tip sheets , his bucket load of grudges and enormous chip on his shoulder impeded his view,

they can weasel there way out of anything

once they develop a forward pass technology and rule , next minute the interpretation of the rule will be introduced ,and was anyone hurt, emotionally counts

Just because your square cricket ball didn't work out doesn't mean we shouldn't try new innovations!
i heard it worked but the round ball industry buried the idea to maintain a monopoly

apparently Dennis lillies aluminium bat is still alive and is and shacked up with elvis ........true story

If the tech does work, I wonder if the nrl will implement some type of percentage leeway when it's found there's 50 forwards passes a game?

Like the bowlers in cricket. Used to have to have a straight arm, now one can bend it 15 degrees.

If the tech does work, I wonder if the nrl will implement some type of percentage leeway when it's found there's 50 forwards passes a game?

Like the bowlers in cricket. Used to have to have a straight arm, now one can bend it 15 degrees.
Yep, miraculously murali had a 15 degree bend.

He was and always will be known as the "Chucker" imo.
True, I worked with a great Sri Lankan guy and he was a really calm person under all circumstances until you called Murali a chucker when he went 100% postal shouting at you. :D

True, I worked with a great Sri Lankan guy and he was a really calm person under all circumstances until you called Murali a chucker when he went 100% postal shouting at you. :D
ive been calling dce a chucker for years , same reaction

its levity people , enjoy it . now i have a disclaimer i know someone will get bent out of shape by 15 degrees minimum

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10