The music clip thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My older Sister 'used to love' David Bowie back in the 70's,as did I, then she gave me all the vinyl albums in the late 70's. We'd already back catalogued to Hunky Dory and The Man Who Sold The World and back to his late 60's releases as well.
We even have " The Laughing Gnome " on 7" vinyl.
" You look like you're from The London School of EcoGnomics "

The point is that I don't understand how someone can "used to luv ' a song.
Once I love a song I stay in love with it.
I used to luv The Beatles............
I used to luv Max Krilich and Ian Martin and Alan Thompson and Allan Thomson and Graham Eadie...........
Allan Thomson was my year 3 school teacher, very cool guy.
That's cool, Stephen knight was our high school PE teacher.

Kick out the jams has been taken to be a slogan of the 1960s ethos of revolution and liberation, an incitement to "kick out" restrictions in various forms. To quote MC5 guitarist Wayne Kramer from his interview with Caroline Boucher in Disc & Music Echo magazine on August 8, 1970: People said "oh wow, 'kick out the jams' means break down restrictions" etc., and it made good copy, but when we wrote it we didn't have that in mind. We first used the phrase when we were the house band at a ballroom in Detroit, and we played there every week with another band from the area.We got in the habit, being the sort of punks we are, of screaming at them to get off the stage, to kick out the jams, meaning stop jamming. We were saying it all the time and it became a sort of esoteric phrase. Now, I think people can get what they like out of it; that's one of the good things about rock and roll.

#3 in the Aussie charts

Sounds of frogs!

Get to #1 woot!

Having sent birds soaring to No.2 on the ARIA charts ahead of ABBA and Adele in 2021, Songs of Disappearance is back with an album featuring 43 of our most threatened frogs. The title track celebrates the incredible diversity of the Australian soundscape, and highlights what we stand to lose without taking action. Be immersed in a chorus of croaks singing in all corners of the country, from the mountain streams of Far North Queensland, to the caves of the Kimberley and the last remaining wetlands of our urban centres.

#3 in the Aussie charts

Sounds of frogs!

Get to #1 woot!

Having sent birds soaring to No.2 on the ARIA charts ahead of ABBA and Adele in 2021, Songs of Disappearance is back with an album featuring 43 of our most threatened frogs. The title track celebrates the incredible diversity of the Australian soundscape, and highlights what we stand to lose without taking action. Be immersed in a chorus of croaks singing in all corners of the country, from the mountain streams of Far North Queensland, to the caves of the Kimberley and the last remaining wetlands of our urban centres.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
Wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where trouble melts like lemon drops
High above the chimney top that's where you'll find me
Oh, somewhere over the rainbow way up high

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8