The music clip thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I used to share a house with this bloke from Florida called Doug, he was a bit of a nutter. Anyway he said he was hitching out of town, didn't care which direction. He came back a couple of hours later, said he wasn't getting any lifts. I said leave the bow and arrow and the big knife here and I'll send them to you.

If you've watched the Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour you should know the "Fabs" were flying high on Owsley acid. He turned Jimi Hendrix on, along with many, many people at the Monterey Pop Festival.

In fact it's almost impossible to imagine the so called "Summer of Love" — focused on San Francisco's Haight-Ashbury District — without his pharmaceutical assistance.
In all, it's estimated he manufactured around five million LSD trips in his life time.

Last edited:

On that basis, it's fair to say that Frank Zappa might well be the most misunderstood artist of his generation.

Productive and relevant over decades, here was a family man who openly flaunted his infidelities. A countercultural icon who relished lampooning hippies. A businessman who decried the impact of capitalism.

Who, after all, can ever forget his vicious parody of the Beatles' Sgt. Pepper album, which he titled We're Only in it For the Money.

If you've watched the Beatles' Magical Mystery Tour you should know the "Fabs" were flying high on Owsley acid. He turned Jimi Hendrix on, along with many, many people at the Monterey Pop Festival.

In all, it's estimated he manufactured around five million LSD trips in his life time.
Tara Browne reputedly introduced The Beatles to LSD.

I think there is a Paul interview that they went to dinner at the house of a friend, a dentist, who un-announced gave them LSD.
Yeah that's right, it was only Paul...

"The other Beatles had all taken acid by this time, but McCartney had always declined. John Lennon and George Harrison had had their drinks spiked during the infamous Dental Experience in the spring of 1965. Their second trip, during which they were joined by Ringo Starr, took place at a party in Los Angeles on 24 August that year.

When McCartney did use LSD for the first time, it was not in the company of his bandmates, but with Tara Browne, a young socialite whose death in December 1966 inspired the opening lines of ‘A Day In The Life’. Browne, the heir to a £1 million Guinness fortune, lived on Eaton Row, a secluded mews in London’s Belgravia district, with his wife Noreen (known as Nicky)."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8