The music clip thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I kept an eye out on the news...for realz! But they never mentioned the Capra's so I assumed all was well.

Plus I didn't think you lived anywhere near Gracemere

Plus... I have no idea where you live. Is it near Darwin?

Although Darwin is indeed in Qld......no.

Gracemere is just outside Rocky. It's about as "town" as I can handle. lol

Although Darwin is indeed in Qld......no.

Gracemere is just outside Rocky. It's about as "town" as I can handle. lol

Well OBVIOUSLY i know where Gracemere is. It's near that village with a statue of a big ole bull out the front. I was just saying I didn't know where YOU lived 'cause I'm not an uber leet haxxor. I just knew it was kinda somewhere North of Hobart.

Either way.... we're all glad you're ok and not to worry.... no one notices when people don't post... unless it's about 6 months later.

Well OBVIOUSLY i know where Gracemere is. It's near that village with a statue of a big ole bull out the front. I was just saying I didn't know where YOU lived 'cause I'm not an uber leet haxxor. I just knew it was kinda somewhere North of Hobart.

Either way.... we're all glad you're ok and not to worry.... no one notices when people don't post... unless it's about 6 months later.

Thanks, maaaate!! I was just joking in the first place. I don't care if anyone misses me or not. Feck ya's!!

That's another joke.

GOD I crave attention!!!!! @:cry:

I care if I don't post for a day and I'm not missed!

That's because we're top blokes! Here's a clip of two blokes like us wandering through the silvertails site...

"Put this man in the general discussion forum...and give him a drink". LOL!

HEY!!! Wait a minute.......we're hijacking this thread! STOP IT!!!

Oooooohhhhh, we have a music thread. I love music. I normally get YouTubed on an alcohol fuelled Saturday night. You know where the YouTube predictive song recommendations have you clicking on long forgotten classics until the wee hours of the morning.

Anyway, I have a very broad taste in music, so here is my first contribution.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4