The music clip thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You know when someone figures out how to write for her i think she will really knock it out of the park.
I love how she can go from extremes.

Oh and im ready for dislikes.

I still remember first stumbling onto this song years ago (maybe back when mtv played music?) and I had no idea wtf was going on or if the world still existed outside.

But now I see he has grey hair, his real last last is Garfield (teehee aww) and he is on the history channel hosting "10 things you didn't know about..."

So he's much less scary, kinda.

I still remember first stumbling onto this song years ago (maybe back when mtv played music?) and I had no idea wtf was going on or if the world still existed outside.

But now I see he has grey hair, his real last last is Garfield (teehee aww) and he is on the history channel hosting "10 things you didn't know about..."

So he's much less scary, kinda.

Young Henry was a goer! Remember when he was in Black Flag? He would take on all comers verbally or physically. I had a mate that was exactly like him...you'd go out for a few drinks, and after about the 3 hour mark....you'd have to be on high alert. LOL!! You just never knew who or what was going to trigger him.

He and Henry both had those crazy eyes that went from relaxed and mellow to completely insane and back to mellow again in a heartbeat.

My favourite is Maroon 5 - Sugar ))) Just love the idea that they went to random weddings and were singing there for free... Shock on people face is so real

Hey everyone...I'm fine....I didn't burn up here, even though they evacuated the whole town (Gracemere). Thanks for all of your concern and kind enquiries, of which there were none. I don't know why I bother to continue sharing good music with you all....but here is Peter Frampton taking his guitar for a run. Enjoy!

Dirty stinkin' lousy sons of flea bitten...murmurmurmur....................DOOR SLAM!!!

@:p

Hey everyone...I'm fine....I didn't burn up here, even though they evacuated the whole town (Gracemere). Thanks for all of your concern and kind enquiries, of which there were none. I don't know why I bother to continue sharing good music with you all....but here is Peter Frampton taking his guitar for a run. Enjoy!

Dirty stinkin' lousy sons of flea bitten...murmurmurmur....................DOOR SLAM!!!

If it wasn't on Silvertails .... it didn't happen .....

Ride
I used to jump my horse and ride
I had a six-gun at my side
I was so handsome women cried
And I got shot but I never died ......
I

If it wasn't on Silvertails .... it didn't happen .....

Ride
I used to jump my horse and ride
I had a six-gun at my side
I was so handsome women cried
And I got shot but I never died ......
I

The Ride
When I was thumbing from Montgomery
I had my guitar on my back
When a stranger stopped beside me in an antique Cadillac
He was dressed like 1950
Half drunk and hollow eyed
He said it's a long walk to Nashville
Would you like a ride? Son

I kept an eye out on the news...for realz! But they never mentioned the Capra's so I assumed all was well.

Plus I didn't think you lived anywhere near Gracemere

Plus... I have no idea where you live. Is it near Darwin?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7