The Merv Cartwright Medal/livestream

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What? So the club has the lowest number of followers on Instagram in the entire rugby league, but those followers interact more than 13 other teams.

Is that what we are celebrating ? @The Wheel , am.I getting that right ?

And I've always said the people here (for example) are the ironed on and passionate fans. Which is ALSO why it really pains me reading 35 year long fans have become disollusioned (like Koko). Just find that so sad.

I'd honestly have rathered being the highest followed team, with less engagement (they are talking 1-2 percent) , because that's way more.people and potential members - but I may be reading that wrong.

I just don't see having the lowest followers as something to celebrate, sorry. Jesus.

We're celebrating being the 3rd least supported club out of 36 major winter sports clubs because those supporters waste more time on instagram than 13 other nrl clubs. Geez talk about clutching at straws.

We're celebrating being the 3rd least supported club out of 36 major winter sports clubs because those supporters waste more time on instagram than 13 other nrl clubs. Geez talk about clutching at straws.
And it's being used as an example as to why my take on social media is off. Let me repeat - lowest amount of followers. And.people are celebrating that.

BUT, I may be reading that graph and assessing it wrong. Just doesn't seem like something to be proud of. LOL.

P.S most of the repeated engagement is the result of the incompetence , buffoonery of management, bickering ,self centered players, myopic coaching and general f*ckuppery of everyone involved in this organisation. There is NOTHING positive in that graph.

P.S most of the repeated engagement is the result of the incompetence , buffoonery of management, bickering ,self centered players, myopic coaching and general f*ckuppery of everyone involved in this organisation.

One thing I can't deny, is the fans that are plugged into Manly, are very passionate (hence the heated debates here). It also goes to show that the fans are desperate for news and information - because we keep coming back, despite being nominal in number.

P.S most of the repeated engagement is the result of the incompetence , buffoonery of management, bickering ,self centered players, myopic coaching and general f*ckuppery of everyone involved in this organisation. There is NOTHING positive in that graph.

Probably had multiple clicks during rainbow week - not all of which reflected well on the club @:D

One thing I can't deny, is the fans that are plugged into Manly, are very passionate (hence the heated debates here). It also goes to show that the fans are desperate for news and information - because we keep coming back, despite being nominal in number.
Yeah we keep coming back waiting to read the next brick falling out of the collapsing wall.

Yeah we keep coming back waiting to read the next brick falling out of the collapsing wall.
The fact is
Us Manly Sea eagles are blessed with wings

And every time we fall . We surely rise to great heights once again

So I urge all feathered friends to keep up the faith

Spread your Eagle wings and fly above Negativity and into a prosperous 2023 new year

See the source image

The club is doing some great stuff on socials which is critical to any brand (their work on tik tok is really top notch)

It is the lack of an integrated strategy that is the problem

The club is doing some great stuff on socials which is critical to any brand (their work on tik tok is really top notch)

It is the lack of an integrated strategy that is the problem
If the fans are engaged, they are doing something right on their platforms, as engagement is the key element to success (or failure) of social media posting, both natively and paid.

But these numbers might also be inflated due to all the attention after pridejerseygate, so I think the jury is out for me on whether this is a (small) win or not for the manly social media team.

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Thank you @The Wheel and thank you Ella

Congratulations to our hard working Mighty Media team

Our Mighty Media Team lead by the Great Cuzzo might be small in numbers

but they are extremely high in deliverance Proudly Ranking in the Top 3 of NRL's highest fan engagement rate
Card template with fireworks and party horns
#INCUZZOWETRUST #CUZZOSFAULT

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8