The Meerkat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Except ever since that bloody Netflix doco now every wannabe Instafame chaser is trying to find their own and take it some piece of mirror or a dead hunk of fish.
Are you talking “My Octopus Teacher” ? …. It was a bloody awesome doco

LeonardCohen

Bencher
Same dimensions and weight/size as Ruben Cotter. Their playing styles are different. I think Cotter throws himself around a lot more.
Weight and height is only one part of the equation. Cotter and Murray have exceptional acceleration/leg speed which manifests as power, allowing them to push through contact; this is not something Croker has. Radley has big shoulders and is very strong, again, not traits that Croker has. The three comparisons use their bodies in ways that work for lock forwards. Croker always looks uncomfortable in contact and would not make a good lock. That’s just my opinion.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
That's my preference as a history and English teacher and was how I was told it should have been (long before the advent of the internet), if only because it allows me to tell students a little about how octopus comes from Greek while most taxonomic words come from Latin.

How is that going to help the little buggers when the asteroid is hurtling towards Earth?

May as well teach them poetry ...

How is that going to help the little buggers when the asteroid is hurtling towards Earth?

May as well teach them poetry ...
I do that too Woodside, but it's not an asteroid it was a crashed Alien spaceship that was illegally taken from PNG waters,

That's why the Pasifika team is so essential to strategic geographical defence plan.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 78 22
13 9 4 110 20
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18