The media v the fans (sCam)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
I cant fathom the media's absolute love affair with this bloke.
I just don't see it.
It's the same to a lesser extent with studs up.
The other night it was brought up on something or other that he was on the nose with the fans and the reaction was shock, surprise and an almost sneering disgust that anyone could be out of love with him.
It's like he can do no wrong.
I just want to know what they see that the rest of us don't.
Or probably more importantly, what we see that they refuse to.
As an aside, it's the same with the hysterical call for him to be an immortal.
An immortal should have some element of entertainment in his game and, just my opinion, he's about as entertaining as a test pattern...

It was all born from the desperation to sell the game in Victoria. It is even worse down here, no one cares about the game just how well the Storm are doing. And if they hadn't been allowed to corrupt the game like they have sCam would be nothing but a myth.
So do they adore him down there too?
I thought he'd hardly have a profile.

Most people wouldn't know who he is or what position he plays. But they probably would tell you that he is the greatest to have ever played (or second to Slater)
The NRL only ever gets a mention when the storm wins or one of their players wins at rep level.
Geez I wish we didn't know who he was...

Most people wouldn't know who he is or what position he plays. But they probably would tell you that he is the greatest to have ever played (or second to Slater)
The NRL only ever gets a mention when the storm wins or one of their players wins at rep level.

Can't blame them, I read this morning they were embarrassed as "only" 23700 turned up for the Demons v Swans game. Why would they give a **** about a sport that only 2370 turn up to!

At least Melbourne police were smart enough to put up this public service announcement at Richmond Station:

upload_2019-8-19_14-26-51.png

*I'm not advocating for someone to do this, but if you took my comment the wrong way and copped a fine for graffiti then I will happily pay your fine ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8