The Mata Family Make the MSE Pictures Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
oh my....... I can see a rampaging CW at the broncos game. Although I dont think Talia is going to be there because of sporting equipment...... and vegas is right, thats shocking!

yeah because 15 or 16 is ok boys ,whereas 12 isnt..........thats shocking

no mate not ok. My comment above about having extra visitors trying to meet CW was in reference to the younger posters around the sites.

Anyways I will follow Fros lead and withdraw from this converstaion, apologies CW :blush:

that is his daughters friend!.

sheesh get yourself a smaller shovel Fro

just to clarify I meant the one holding the baby, not the one holding the sign
She's 12 too. No offence taken and I have had a good laugh.

(You can see why the 18 yr old and 15 yr old don't come!) :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

CW, I will look after the 18 year old for you :D I know you one day dream of having me as a son in law :blaugh: :blaugh:

*Looks back at the line he just crossed, meh*

It was funny till Daniel talked about Son in Laws. That is quite freaky.

Good thing she doesn't go for Pretty boy Metros!!!!

(She is a member of this forum too Dan!!!!)

so daniel is a mirl hey...... interesting

With a head like CW's its hard to blame him for being jealous of mine lol

O was going to have a sickie yesterday but came into work at midday to help out the other bloke, then he turns around and has the day off today. I got screwed

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4