The Mata Family Make the MSE Pictures Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I notice that Mata and Family plus Byso and Six were snapped by Sgt in his North Queensland Fan Pictures on MSE. Some good snaps there that accurately reflect the mood changes of the day!!!

http://forum.manlyseaeagles.com.au/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=42125

I saw the yokel from the hill as he walked in..

Kids + akubra + grinning whilst looking at the Rockers = Mata for sure!

CC - I had the hat on - Mata had his Manly members hat on and had two little kids. I was helping Mrs Mata with the stroller!!! :stupid:

Lol @ gossie eagle. Surely there's a city in Northern NSW who would be interested in the "world's biggest tool" for tourism purposes.

oh the one in the cowboy jersey......for a moment I thought you were explaining a loony and i was going to say "Which one"

Tribe
Rd21-fans01.jpg

Rd21-fans02.jpg

Rd21-fans03.jpg

[quote author=CC_Eagle]

CC - I had the hat on - Mata had his Manly members hat on and had two little kids. I was helping Mrs Mata with the stroller!!! :stupid:
[/quote]

:wall:
:wall: :wall: :blush:

My apologies CW!!

I will take a stab and say that is one of CW daughters.

You might have a few more posters coming to meet you at the next home game :) You can thank Byso for that.

I withdraw from this conversation with humblest apologies and my tail between my legs

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4