The Manly Way

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
News Com.AU
Sea Eagles CEO Tony Mestrov admitted it wasn’t an ideal situation but backed his coach.
“I’ve spoken to Seibs about it,” Mestrov said.
“We had the weekend off and some old mates in town.
“It’s hardly a scandal. No harm was caused whatsoever.
“Coaches and players have got to have a life too.”
End Quote

I think Tony Mestrov is Missing the Big Corporate picture here
High profile people are paid High celeries to Represent their Organisation and its Culture
This does not Present a Good look
This is Not The Manly Way
1708380497635.png

Last edited:
Have you ever seen our late Majesty the Classy Queen fall asleep in a pubic place ?
The answer is Never
Our Graceful Queen Never lowered her Dignified Manner

The Moral of the story
It is a matter of Class
No need to take this any further but I don’t think a persons class has anything to do with where they sleep. I don’t think the queen has anymore class than Seibs just because he slept in public.

Any more eps to drop before the season starts or has the series run its course

No need to take this any further but I don’t think a persons class has anything to do with where they sleep. I don’t think the queen has anymore class than Seibs just because he slept in public.
Perception is a wonderful thing feathered friend
We will agree to disagree
and wish you pleasant dreams tonight
1708403493307.png

View attachment 26050

At least the country is in good hands
Our Code of Conduct Perspective ...
This News photo and video of one of our prominent ministers of our Great country Barnaby Joyce drunk as a skunk and sleeping on the footpath has been shown around the world
If its not only a matter of class but a matter of integrity ,responsibility and accountability

But he didn't just sleep in public did he? He was pissed and passed out in public. There's a difference when you are trying to establish culture and lead young men and adolescents

View attachment 26050

At least the country is in good hands
Speaking of which (from the Shovel):

February 19, 2024

Nationals Say They Breath-Test Every MP Before Parliament to Ensure They Are Over the Limit​

nationals-drunk-scaled.jpg

The National Party has hit back at renewed calls for alcohol breath-testing in Parliament, saying they’ve been using breathalysers to ensure their MPs are absolutely hosed for years.

“A policy is already in place within the party to ensure that no National politician enters a Parliamentary sitting or a Senate Estimates hearing sober,” a spokesperson for the Nationals said.

It would be deeply inappropriate, and certainly not within the Party’s values, for a member to contribute to the law-making of this country with a zero blood alcohol level”.

He said that working for the Nationals while sober could lead to clear judgement, alertness and a sense of responsibility to the electorate. “The last thing we want is someone turning up to work with a clear head and realising they’ve been bought by mining companies at the expense of local residents’ interest”.

Good thing the Noalition are in Opposition.

But he didn't just sleep in public did he? He was pissed and passed out in public. There's a difference when you are trying to establish culture and lead young men and adolescents
Passed out? Wow sounds dramatic. Pretty sure the royal family have been in charge of a lot of terrible things in their time. The fact they even exist in this day and age is an atrocity in itself but as long as they are asleep in their beds at night they are all class.

Sorry to go off the main topic of the thread (sleeping in public - Australian pollies v British royals), but… I understand there was supposed to be a final episode of The Manly Way called “Vegas Prep”. Still happening? Might need you to intervene @The Wheel

I’m starting to get the impression you’re not a seibs fan. 😂

The Manly Way ???
What is the MANLY WAY ?
What does it REALLY stand for ?

IT STANDS FOR THE WINNING MANLY WAY
MADE UP OF COURAGE RESILIENCE TENESITY & BRILLIANCE

The Very Respected , Proudly Decorated
and the Benchmark of Manly Success
The 4 times Premiership Winning Terry Randall
1708482251513.png

2011 seems light years away
It seems like we have lost our way