The Manly Swagger

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
How good is it to be back in our rightful place on the competition table? How good is it to adopt the old swagger and posture of extreme arrogance and have people hate us again?

7 long years have passed and I've stored up every insult that has come my way over that time. A melancholy never forgets.

Let us share with each other how we have made the most of pay back................

1. E-mailing the table with Manly highlighted along with the position of eels/dragons/panthers to those who have ribbed me.

2. An April Fool's joke of e-mailing St George supporters and saying I'd received an inside tip that the sacking of Nathan Brown would be announced this morning and having them believe me.

3. Getting my boys to run down the road with their Manly flags and shouting to the neighbours that "we're back".

4. Flying the flag from the flagpole of the local school.

!drunk:

excellent work

I came into work on Monday and printed the ladder off and stuck it on my bosses computer screen for Tuesday morning. I highlighted both our teams, he supports the Dragons. lol

trying for a demotion garts??

LOL.

Ive been walking around at work bringing up footy at every opportunity

'tis no devation from my usual crap i talk at work. problem is no one else in the office gives a **** about footy

That's the problems with techos - no macho aussie blokes. Nerds talk about gigabytes, floppy disks and hard drives! Metros too!

boss is cool with it. He is just glad another guy follows the league, mainly union private school boys in the office.

I told him he has not known me when they have been good, I said you will want to belt me if they keep it up!!! lol

I was in a meeting with colleagues today and they all agreed it was going to be a VERY long year for them if Manly keep winning.

That's the problems with techos - no macho aussie blokes. Nerds talk about gigabytes, floppy disks and hard drives! Metros too!

yeah but 4 techies out of 30 does not an IT company make.... the problem is UK sales guys and a US company

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4