The Manly forward pack are Soft

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Not good enough!

- no mongrel

- no go forward

- completely dominated in every way

- slow play the balls

- zero urgency

- no heart

- errors

It’s been this way for many many years and once again it’s the same **** again to start the year, Yes they will bully the weaker teams but we will never never ever win the comp or compete with the stronger teams unless there is change, be it players or attitude!

disgusted

Last edited:

Volley

Bencher
Yep.

I’m sick of waiting on Paseka to show some mongrel. Limp.

Keppie is good when someone runs straight at him, but he’s slow and slacks off. Errors too.

Sipley, how long did he play? 25 mins?

Marty tried, but how slow are the play the balls. At least let him offload, but I guess you don’t have Fainu to capitalise on it.

Another year of beating the 10 **** teams and getting thumped by the good sides.

Ryan

Journey Man
Not good enough!

- no mongrel

- no go forward

- slow play the balls

- zero urgency

- no heart

- errors

It’s been this way for many many years and once again it’s the same **** again to start the year, Yes they will bully the weaker teams but we will never never ever win the comp or compete with the stronger teams unless there is change, be it players or attitude!

disgusted

Imagine though they got the ball with fast sharp passes from dummy half? I think this is a bit harsh.

Okay, The Panthers were hungrier and more intense (but that's them being ready right off the bat).
Our players were saying before a ball was kicked, the result didn't matter (and KEY players at that). That's unacceptable type attitude.

Volley

Bencher
Imagine though they got the ball with fast sharp passes from dummy half? I think this is a bit harsh.

Okay, The Panthers were hungrier and more intense (but that's them being ready right off the bat).
Our players were saying before a ball was kicked, the result didn't matter (and KEY players at that). That's unacceptable type attitude.

Penrith rested everyone in the trials, Manly played all their stars. And who was ready?

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
N
Not good enough!

- no mongrel

- no go forward

- slow play the balls

- zero urgency

- no heart

- errors

disgusted
Nailed it Soup33...

We have a couple of forwards that bludge when they think the camera is not on them... that may be a fitness issue but the blokes i am talking about have been in the side long enough that their 'fitness' is not likely to improve... it is a shame because I had high hopes for the blokes that I am talking about...

The Royal Soup

First Grader
N

Nailed it Soup33...

We have a couple of forwards that bludge when they think the camera is not on them... that may be a fitness issue but the blokes i am talking about have been in the side long enough that their 'fitness' is not likely to improve... it is a shame because I had high hopes for the blokes that I am talking about...
exactly!

it’s been a massive issue for years and it’s going to be again unless something changes asap.

Will never win a comp with the current crop

Ryan

Journey Man
Yeah, well we are notoriously slow starters…but the trials showed Des wanted to start the season fast and they were so far behind the pace. Very concerning.

Agree mate. Let's hold out until The Roosters game and see how we fare I guess. If we get this same deflated, tired, unorganised performance again, then I think it's time to worry. Particularly given we've already been flogged 3 of our last 4 games.

frank stokes

I discriminate indiscriminately
it’s as good as over unless it changes

we can finished 4th 2nd 7th wherever

as soon as finals rolls around we will be blown off the park as usual
Tom has saved us a lot of blushes from blokes stepping back on the inside of our sliding defense but tonight was a clear demonstration of what happens when he does not clean it up...

Imo we have had this problem with blokes not making extra efforts for a while but Tom has masked it a lot...

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Will reserve judgement till 4-5 rounds in on the teams chances in 22..,,but based on tonight the thread is 100% fair
We got minced through the guts and the saddest part was, we went down with no fight.
Fro the outset Kikau, Gillard and Martin were pointing fingers and dishing out the mongrel, while Manly showed no desire to get into the battle
They even were stomping on our wingers and Harper when doing ugly hit ups, with 3, 4 and 5 man tackles and mocking them
When Manly made similar tackles, 3,4 Penrith players dug in behind to support their mates from getting buried and demoralised
Only game 1, but what's fair with this thread ...it's been since Waough, Gift and kite times since we stood up in a physical contest....hopefully can come to life soon

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
10 7 3 69 16
12 7 5 135 14
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12