The mad monk

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Made me nearly spew to see Abbott getting some sort of recognition for spending MY tax dollars on the lighting at Brookie. Why wasn't I acknowledged. Why doesn't he pay for membership along with all the lumpen-proletariat. I always figured he was of the leather patch brigade anyway. Aaaaagh.

Just another example of the hubris attached to this reprehensible, small minded mob that "govern" us.

i must admit i saw him puncing about in a suit and a manly cap and was shocked and just prayed he wasnt a manly fan. He is one liberal poli i cant stand.

One thing now governs my decision on voting. Workplace Relations Laws. Sorry Byso.

lol, I don't care what anyone votes for.

I guess these photos would go well in this thread :)

2006 Rd14 Manly v TigersIMG_9267w.jpg

2006 Rd14 Manly v TigersIMG_9270w.jpg

I'd say he is more likely to be a rugger bugger and was only there to shore up his constituency on Friday night.

Abbott use to play lower grade rugby for Manly I believe and I think plays Golden Oldies occassionally. He is definately in the leather patch brigade.

He could have announced a few extra million for an upgrade from the budget surlpus so all us plebs didn't have to sit on a wet hill and line up in the mud for a beer.

Sitting on the grass on the Brookie hill must be one of the worlds greatest pleasures, especially on a Sat or Sun afternoon. I'd spew again if the ground was made into a plastic factory. Lining up and slopping beer over each other is terrific. Bonding over mud. terrific.

Yeah I still love the hill and want to see it retain, I was trying to alert our local pollies that tens of millions are plowed into the site holes like Penrith & Kogarah and we get 4 big candle sticks and Abbott thinks we shpul;d be greatful.

at the end of the day these sporting grounds are used by professional sporting clubs which supposedly make a profit playing out of these grounds. So I can only guess that our club would be grateful.
But you are right that we do seem to get the bare minimum compared to other grounds.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4