the lucky punters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
to all you lucky punters heading out to parra for a first final in years on sunday ,make sure those filthy eels know youre there.might be the difference in a tight one.

vegas and i unfortunately wont be there and will be nicely hammered at the local taverna.

do us proud boys!

We will make a lot of noise and those slimy eels will know they are in a contest. Just hope that what happens on the field is just as good!!!

On my way from the car to Parra stadium in round 11, there was this kid in front of me proudly sporting a Parra jersey, he wouldn't have been more than 6 or 7. He was pretty excited about the game, you could tell and was trying to balance on just about anything he could find. His mum, who was lagging behind him several feet, would scream out for "Darryl" to come back. He would, for a moment, then the excitement would get the better of him and he'd jump onto a brick railing to continue his balancing act.

His Mum had enough and shouted "Darryl," and as he turned around she added, "D*CKHEAD!"

Can't wait to go back! :D

Ahh, the land of flannelette shirts and mullets, women who look like overweight lady wrestlers and have bigger tattoos than them and the men, well they are in class that defies this Northern Beach's boy logic. How I cherish my trips to Parramatta....not.

I admit to having a prejudice against "Westie's" but is difficult when you are bought up with the understanding that crossing the Harbour Bridge or the Gladesville Bridge is akin to going to another country.

Sadly I will admit that it is a culture that we have passed onto to our children, when one of them says they are bringing home a new boyfriend theri first comment is that his name is........ and that he doesn't come from the Western Suburbs. Sad but true.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2