The long wait is nearly over

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle-rock08

Reserve Grader
;D It is nearly here again.  Summer is going away and the trials are on.

The season starts in Mid-March and thank God I hate summers and love the winter.

Cricket, basketball etc etc yawn yawn yawn.

Good luck to everyone and may our team go well.  I dont know if we'll win it but we'll be there or there abouts in September 2010.  I of course hope we go as well as we did in 2008.  I still like watching the 2008 DVD's (just to see if anything had changed, and you know we always seem to win that grand final 40 nil.  Its a great watch and it kept me sane over the summer - although some may disagree with the last comment.)

To the players, good luck and play well with some mongrel in you.  Do me a favour this year put a few or a lot of teams to the sword.  You didn't do that very much in 2009.

To the partners wives girlfriends fathers mothers brothers sisters of the  players give them your support.

To the adminstrators - do your job boys (and girls) and remember you guys in the background do a good job there.  But remember stay in the background dont go around making trouble.

To the coaching staff and support staff, hope you guys have another great year.

To the fans - well hope we have a good year.

Finally - GO MANLY 8)

Stoked about the footy coming back, not happy about the end of summer

Dan link said:
Stoked about the footy coming back, not happy about the end of summer

Come on Dan, summer never ends here at Hervey Bay

Bull**** mate. It got ****ing cold here last year. At one point I had to put a t-shirt on instead of a singlet :)

Nah i actually had to wear long pants to work last year and shoes too. I was devastated

Hervey Bay - where dressing up means going from your "I love the Maroons"  thongs (foot!) to a pair of snazzy lime green Crocs, and if it says 'Formal' you iron your "Fish Naked" t-shirt.  ;)

Come on guys it got down to 8 degree's (well one day it was that) here last year....and that for Brissie is freakin cold!!!

I took my son in law (a passionate Panthers fan) down to the Panthers-Mnaly clash at CUA last July.....deadset it was 1 degree (Saturday night game)....I thought I was going to die.

We hoped back off at Brizvegas the enxt day and that night we were having a BBQ out the back, we were both in shorts.

Stuff the cold you can have it!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4