The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
I gather you are not watching the semi final games tonight just like me . I dont have the stomach to watch other teams fight it out for the title
I am.
But was only thinking how little of the games I'm actually watching.
Pretty much only when the commentators get excited I look up.
Like you, I'm not that interested.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. That's the only thing that makes sense to me.

You are using you intuitive mind when you "feel" the way you do. That's impressive!

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift". That's a quote that is often attributed to Einstein. (debatable)

If you'd like to talk about this more....PM me. :)

It goes waaaay deeper and guess what.........the more you research and study, the more modern day science backs up what Jesus had to say all those years ago. Forget all those dimwits that right off Jesus. The vast majority of them have not thoroughly investigated for themselves...they just regurgitate the crap they've heard over the years...which makes them intellectually dishonest.

I'd beg you to investigate for yourself with a clear and open mind. Look for evidence, not hearsay. Follow the evidence...I guarantee you it exists. If you need a guide, like I say...PM me. I'd be happy to pass on links and book suggestions etc. I'm not a church goer, nor do I belong to any cult. I'm just a bloke that wondered..then wanted to find answers...then found the truth (IMO).

It's the secret to me being able laugh at most things. Once you see through the bullsh!t...there is nothing left to fear, doubt, stress or agonize about. But I still do from time to time before catching myself....because that is all an unavoidable part of the human existence. The trick is to catch yourself! I'm no Zen master...nor a buddhist for that matter...but I don't fear like I used to, because there's no need!

Anyway....PMing is an open offer to everyone here that might be interested. Back to the footy!!

How good are these finals games??? Great stuff! Jimmy Maloney is a freak!
I've seen nothing convincing that Jesus actually said anything. Or that he lived.
One thing for sure his name could not have been Jesus.

mozgrame

Engorged member
Have you seriously looked though? Yeshua.

Oh i have Hoshea.

The earliest letters from the epistles of St Paul were written within 25 years ofJesus's death. The writings about Jesus in the new testament were written around 40 years after his death. The jewish historian Flavius Josephus wrote a history of Judaism around AD93 where he refrences James, the brother of "Jesus, the so called Christ". Around 20 years later there were the two roman politicians, Pliny and Tacitus. The romans were pretty good at keeping records, would you agree? Tacitus and Pliny held some of the highest offices of state in the second century AD. We learn from Tacitus that Jesus was crucified while Pontius Pilate was prefect in charge of Judaea from AD26-36, and Tiberius was emporer from AD14-27. That timeframe fits with the gospels. From Pliny we learn that when he was governing northern turkey the christians worshipped Christ as a god.

In some of the earliest writings, jewish rabbis denounced Jesus as the illegitimate son of Mary and a sorcerer. lol. The pagan philosopher Celsus branded Jesus a scoundrel. So..there seems to be a lot of historical evidence that he lived....no one in the ancient world denied he lived. We have writings from christian, jewish and roman authors, all saying Jesus lived.

There is very little doubt that Jesus lived and died. A far more powerful question would be...did he die and then live. I can give pretty strong evidence that the resurrection was a true event as well.

Please remember that I'm not a very religous person/church goer. You should all know that from the stuff I post on here lol. I have most of the Ancient Aliens DVD's. (Interesting stuff!!) I even have a mild curiosity in yowies/bigfoot etc. But to deny there is any historical evidence to show Jesus lived is not correct.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18