The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
To milk the dick nipples you dumb virgin

Don't they teach you anything? The picture was a parody on perverted net nerds using the internet and not to be taken seriously

Dropping an under performing player is not counter productive . Sticking with the starting 17 team is counter productive . We have other players outside the 17 that are keeping them honest and to disregard them would be counter productive as competition for the top 17 spots is productive

A very productive comment!

Ah OK got it; so like, say you for example?
Look whose talking lol you think we are going to win the comp and every game ever, I'll say we can win it too but we'll lose games

Melbourne and Brisbane need key injuries for us to take the title, they are better teams currently, similar could be said about the roosters however i think they're on our level and not above us

Melbourne took their foot off the gas in the second half, Brisbane made us look foolish

We won't win without luck on our side

Kane peaked that day, he's now running for Mayor of Knox county in Tennessee hahaha
Kane has always been a messed up story..... have you heard of the Katie Vick incident? Or Lita's pregnancy? Both stories are completely unforgivable and Kane got lumped with both of them

• 👍
Reactions: Ned

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10