The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Grow up? You're username is Cherry Poppins? You're Avatar is a fat wrestler of some kind and your previous Avatar was some bizarre man strapped to a cock sucking machine of some sort?

Here's a truth bomb for you; you're a lunatic :rofl:
A fat wrestler of some kind? Try the most iconic wrestler of all time child, show some respect to one of the greatest live performers of all time

My previous avatar was Pennywise the dancing clown but some kid got scared of him and I'm guessing you're referring to the internet's guide and I'm certain there was no felatio of any kind, I'm guessing you're referring to breast pumps, boobs have no cock you poor virgin

Grow up? You're username is Cherry Poppins? You're Avatar is a fat wrestler of some kind and your previous Avatar was some bizarre man strapped to a cock sucking machine of some sort?

Here's a truth bomb for you; you're a lunatic :rofl:

He is the Undertaker....

I actually remember that match...v Brock Lesnar I think?
Yeah Lesnar had just done the sit up straight and started laughing at taker who was attempting to sit up in the same creepy way he always does

For some reason Undertaker does this horribly glorious fake laugh back at Brock

If i remember Taker tapped out not seen by the ref but the timekeeper rings the bell, the ref restarts the match and while his back is turned Taker takes Brock to dick kick city and locks in his gogoplata and as Brock is fading he gives Taker the finger as a final act of badassery

I'm honestly not a Brock fan, he's too superman for my tastes, too unbeatable but he's had some spectacular matches and i do mark out for him when he's fighting in the UFC

Yeah Lesnar had just done the sit up straight and started laughing at taker who was attempting to sit up in the same creepy way he always does

For some reason Undertaker does this horribly glorious fake laugh back at Brock

If i remember Taker tapped out not seen by the ref but the timekeeper rings the bell, the ref restarts the match and while his back is turned Taker takes Brock to dick kick city and locks in his gogoplata and as Brock is fading he gives Taker the finger as a final act of badassery

I'm honestly not a Brock fan, he's too superman for my tastes, too unbeatable but he's had some spectacular matches and i do mark out for him when he's fighting in the UFC
Did you hear that he has started to go back to the testing regime? Word is he is not going to sign a new contract post Mania 34...

A fat wrestler of some kind? Try the most iconic wrestler of all time child, show some respect to one of the greatest live performers of all time

My previous avatar was Pennywise the dancing clown but some kid got scared of him and I'm guessing you're referring to the internet's guide and I'm certain there was no felatio of any kind, I'm guessing you're referring to breast pumps, boobs have no cock you poor virgin

I don't remember exactly what it was, just that it was one of those pictures only a pretentious "I'm a freak and only listen to heavy metal" type people would find amusing. Why the breast pumps anyway? Didn't mummy feed you when you were younger?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8