The latest GI Joe weapon - gay bombs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
One for Bi-so

Gay bombs: US secret weapon plan

A US plan to develop a bad breath bomb and a chemical weapon to make enemy soldiers sexually irresistible to each other has been revealed in newly declassified documents.

New Scientist's web site reports that the documents show the Pentagon considered a range of non-lethal chemical weapons aimed at disrupting enemy discipline and morale.

The "sex bomb" idea would cause a "distasteful but completely non-lethal" blow to morale, it states.

Also considered were concoctions that would be irresistible to wasps or angry rats to render enemy bases uninhabitable.

And there was the bad breath bomb idea - a weapon that caused "severe and lasting halitosis" to make it easier to sniff out spies.

Other ideas dating back to 1994 from the US Air Force Wright Laboratory in Ohio included making soldiers' skin react painfully to sunlight.

The lab sought Pentagon funding for research into what it called "harassing, annoying and 'bad guy'-identifying chemicals". The plans have been posted online by the Sunshine Project, an organisation that exposes research into chemical and biological weapons.

Advertisement
AdvertisementSpokesman Edward Hammond told New Scientists it was not known if the $7.5 millio research proposal was ever pursued.

They must be testing this device in the "football" stadiums of Europe 'cos there is just way too much bum patting, hugging and kissing. All part of the US master plan to win ALL sport events :evil:

The Flopster? Sounds like a severe case of brewers. :shock:

They would test it on byso... but by the time they leave him in the room and walk out to let off the chemical, he already has the bloke pinned to the floor ready for action. Im just thinking he will use this as an excuse now.

We will find him in the getter one day with his arm around a bloke. "I didn't do it guys, the yanks dropped a homo bomb on me, honestly they did.

I find people who spend all their time insisting some one else is gay usually have a closet so big they can't "come out".

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4