The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GUTTED he's leaving. Love Foz with all my heart. Damn ageing. I guess the club has to consider succession though, and they probably did the right thing.

Still absolutely gut wrenching though. I'm gonna hate seeing him play for the White Line Tits.
I can’t help but wonder what would’ve happened if he never left the first time.

I can’t help but wonder what would’ve happened if he never left the first time.
What would have happened is that we would not have signed DCE for that ridicilous amount, more likely around 900K.
But Foran was never going to stay, he was also lured for a ridiculous amount by the messiah Arthur

You can say what you like about Foz and the debacle that saw him do his best Phil Blake impersonation.

But take into consideration the man's state of mental health at the time. And none of us, unless we've had the same issues, can pretend to understand.

I freely admit to criticising his signing two years ago. But he proved me wrong and busted a gut every match. Sadly, the same can't be said for some of his teammates.

The jury is still out on his replacement. Loaded with talent and plenty of upside but he's still got a long way to go before he reaches Foran status. Let's hope Schu kills it next year.

The Tits will be far better next year with Foz pulling the strings. The big question is....Will we be better without him. I have my doubts.

What would have happened is that we would not have signed DCE for that ridicilous amount, more likely around 900K.
But Foran was never going to stay, he was also lured for a ridiculous amount by the messiah Arthur
Agree with all of that. But if he did stay I reckon we could’ve won another 3 titles.

The train has left the station. Time for the next chapter and for us, the coaching staff and club to look forward and work together.
Well said feathered friend !

See the source image

For all the Foz Fans

Here he is at his new Venture pursuing Victory with the Titans

Foz has been a great player for us but the silky skillful Shuster potentially has all the super attributes to be a better player

Manly v Titans
Shuster v Foz will be a game we all anticipate to see

1669875514590.png

For all the Foz Fans

Here he is at his new Venture pursuing Victory with the Titans

Foz has been a great player for us but the silky skillful Shuster potentially has all the super attributes to be a better player

Manly v Titans
Shuster v Foz will be a game we all anticipate to see

View attachment 22863
Wish him all the best at the Titans.
He's played for a lot of clubs now but only the Manly jersey looks right on him.
Hopefully he can come back to Manly in some capacity once he retires.

Saw him interviewed on TV up here a little while ago , very classy , he’ll always be an Eagle at heart.

But boy oh boy , he’ll be under pressure from day 1 at the Titans.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4