The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though I am against us signing Foran, its a done deal so I will support him as a Manly player.

But while I can forgive (like with Des) ... I can't forget.

And for mine, if we play him at dummy half we deserve to lose. He either plays 5/8 alongside DCE, or he doesn't play. Kieran Foran is no dummy half.

Ring a ring a rosey would be safer!!
I gather you have played it ring a rosey lately. It's bloody brutal!!!!!

Anyway ripped to have Foz back at least he has a footy brain and can play (when not injured) I hope he has a great year and beats the injury demons with his return to the hollowed ground.
And I dont care where he plays most likely 14

Good to have his skill, experience and competitive nature.
Not exactly a marquee signing though for 2021.
I'm actually more excited about Andrew Davey (if that's his name)

Not to happy to see Benedict Arnold return, hope we aren't paying overs.

Attachments

• 5116099.jpg
    5116099.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 7
Even though I am against us signing Foran, its a done deal so I will support him as a Manly player.

But while I can forgive (like with Des) ... I can't forget.

And for mine, if we play him at dummy half we deserve to lose. He either plays 5/8 alongside DCE, or he doesn't play. Kieran Foran is no dummy half.

Foran at 9 is still a better option than Croker or Cust mainly due to Foran having a footy IQ above the number of 2.

Got to admit I would love Turbo's hourly rate playing NRL. Hopefully his body stabilizes and can provide long term viability. If he gets injured long term next year he needs a medical release?

With Foran, great footballer, but has he got over or recovered from his off field issues. I would hope 2 of his 3 issues is resolved. Life brings circumstances that we learn from or grow from, or move on from. He is with us now, wish him well, hope in the twilight of his career he can add value, support to the young ones, and becomes a inspiration to the team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4