The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Admittedly, I've been in the No to Foz camp. And I haven't changed my mind. I just don't think his body will let him do what his mind wants.

But if it turns out, I'll support him. As hard as it'll be. I just hope he can channel BK who was pretty injury prone when he lobbed.

I just can't see how he won't end up getting splinters in his arse for two thirds of the season.
I am sure all clubs would have a medical assessment done on all players before they sign them

Nobody doubts his skill Bozo.

But you can have all the knowledge in the world. If your body doesn't co-operate, you're stuffed like a Christmas turkey.
I am sure Foz would have gone through a medical assessment . Doctors have a duty of care to do the right thing

Hopefully foz can bring his 2011 form and deliver us back deep into week 3 of finals in 2021
Smart Quality players deliver teams deep into the finals and Foz is one of them thats for sure as he has excelled at the highest level in the game . This season we have had players capitulate in games by not being able to do the basic things right like hold on to the ball , catch the ball, kick the ball and pass the ball properly . Park football standard .

I am sure all clubs would have a medical assessment done on all players before they sign them
Can you imagine the faces when asked to do a medical assessment on Foran for a 2 year contract?
foran 2.jpg

Mave my feathered friend . There is a method to this so called madness
Foran can read a game better than most especially much better than our other players that we had filling at 9
Foran is one of the smartest players with the ball in his hands and will add heaps to the creativity for our team
Unlike all the other 9s we have used this season Foran can also pass properly lol
The only issue would be his body being able to handle the impact of heavy defence and if he is cleared by the medical staff he should be right .
The only madness would be losing the Shu and if the Mad professor can keep him than we will have the best of the young and the best of the old

100% agree. Until he gets injured

Then why aren’t they rushing to put in offers bro? AFB had his sorted in a couple of days.......other than supposedly manly no one else is clambering for his signature!
How do you know he hasn't had other offers? You think everything just gets played out in the media?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4