The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
if schuster is that good, he will make the team
If foran stays fit he will make the team

Maybe in time as the season rolls by we might see
Foz to 7 , schuster to 6 and chez to 14 or 9

Regardless of my views, or your views . If des wanted to push chez and his contract out , next year is the option year

Maybe a move to hooker might be a bridge too far for touche turtle

Just a theory to add to the mix. Not a campaign
Mull it over
mmm, Ive mulled it over. DCE to 14! Are you crazy!

If Foz comes and the club plans to play him at 6, Shuster can play at lock like Freddy fitler. Could play on both sides of field and be a first receiver to play out the back to DCE - exactly like he did for the Tigers game and sent DCE a ball from first receiver and DCE played at 6 out the back.

It would mean Jake to prop and you would need a player like Quac to play in the forwards as a strong ball carrier to make yardage.

Who knows, have to wait and see how all this plays out?

Dependant on the verdict, then there's the issue of match fitness/not playing for 2 years etc.

Don't we already have coaches, halves coaches and DCE to help with this? What will Foz add?
We had Johns and DCE went backwards. Johns is now at Parra and talked Mitchell up as the premier half at the start of the season and one of only a couple of players worth 1 million. Look at him now, is bog average

mmm, Ive mulled it over. DCE to 14! Are you crazy!

If Foz comes and the club plans to play him at 6, Shuster can play at lock like Freddy fitler. Could play on both sides of field and be a first receiver to play out the back to DCE - exactly like he did for the Tigers game and sent DCE a ball from first receiver and DCE played at 6 out the back.

It would mean Jake to prop and you would need a player like Quac to play in the forwards as a strong ball carrier to make yardage.

Who knows, have to wait and see how all this plays out?

Another viable option indeed @Simonmyers11 Not a dce bash this time
But my post was about trying to think what des might do if he thinks dce contract is an issue. Who knows with des. But he will have ideas

Depends on schusters form and foz staying injury free which are big variables

But if you were trying to push him out putting him in the middle would be a consideration for a man that has the big option in his favour

Yes @SeaEagleRock8 you we’re right , this’ll make 500 pages even before Foran is maybe signed!!

465-500 in about a week, incredible.

He’s certainly a polarising figure.

Its going to be many many more
If he signs there will be pages of butt hurt and hardy ha ha's
If he doesnt there will be pages of stick that in your earhole foran lovers.
And that before a ball is kicked in anger

We had Johns and DCE went backwards. Johns is now at Parra and talked Mitchell up as the premier half at the start of the season and one of only a couple of players worth 1 million. Look at him now, is bog average
Ok, I agree with that, but what does bringing Foran here as a player do about it?

Understood however that is not the main issue most posters have with AFB (unless I have missed something everyone seemed to make peace with his past actions - the main source of angst was him wanting to not honour a contract)
Yeah I’m just kidding I’m dirty he’s leaving. Probably my favourite player

How many clubs has Foz been at since this thread started? And its still going this is ludicrous. When Foz is good he is goodm but raiding the ranks of the bulldogs right now is like going to the cookie jar and coming out with a ginger snap!

How many clubs has Foz been at since this thread started? And its still going this is ludicrous. When Foz is good he is goodm but raiding the ranks of the bulldogs right now is like going to the cookie jar and coming out with a ginger snap!
Raiding the ranks of the perennial spooners is a Manly thing , it’s how we roll.

By the way I imagine the stats on the site for the last week are through the roof , who’d of thought!!

Raiding the ranks of the perennial spooners is a Manly thing , it’s how we roll.

By the way I imagine the stats on the site for the last week are through the roof , who’d of thought!!
Not too much, Down from last year but pretty much the same, for some reason the end of the season is always our busiest

Metcalfe is leaving insn 't he ? if so , bringing in Foz on a modest contract and to take his place at least in the short term is not that ill advised . Bringing in a capable 9 until Fainu can hopefully be available again late next season should be the main priority now . really do not think that cust will cut it there , at least Croker has on occasions offered something in a back up role there . Schuster can easily play at lock , Walker back to the centres with Suli . Young Weekes from the lower grades [ and who has played as a 6 and back up one ] can not be that far away from getting an opportunity in the development squad one would think . Again still have Schuster and walker as 6 options but maybe could be worth one final shot with Foz to still offer something worthwhile on a limited contract duration .

If they sign Foran and loose Schuster I’m out. No membership no games and no jerseys. This is the last straw. A broken down crock at the end of his career for a future superstar. A broken down crock that screwed us. Fair dinkum absolute stupidity!

It's so stupid you would hope it just can't be true. I'd be amazed if 90% of supporters dont feel the same way. Í've supported this club through thick and occasionally thin for 40 years and I wouldn't stop neccessarily on what even BUT this would really test my patience. The short term thinking and lack of planning for the future in this joint at the moment is staggering.

They will tear the grandstand down if Schuster is let out.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2