The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GUYS!!! Kristy Fulton has said the reports are not true

View attachment 15526

Schuster’s manager is the same one as Manase and Moses have - he told them to take pay cuts to stay with Des because he thinks he’s so good
Yeah believe a fulton no thanks. No doubt Schuster will be agitating to leave doesn't mean we let him go but everyone saw this happening,and for what? so Des can sign a busted old hack.

There is a leadership vacuum and it starts with our owners. We need someone to take charge here and give the club some direction.

The recruitment since 2013 has been abysmal!! So much chopping and changing, losing quality young players that we created in our juniors.

We need to have a plan where the club runs the whole thing. Sending these young players to Blacktown is not worth it. We need them to train along side the first team and ensure that everyone is playing the same style.

It pains me to see the club in dissaray like this and I realy struggle to understand why the coaching staff have consistently only played our budding players when they are absolutely forced too, the last month is a big missed opportunity that the coach persists in picking guys who are passengers and we have some kids like Jade Anderson, Oka, Burbo busting for a chance and they are blocked by guys just dont cut it.

I consistently said on other posts that the retention of our younger players is critical to our teams development. if we fail to retain them we are yet again cutting our own throats.

The club must get this next bit right. I understand and applaud to get rid of the dickheads who are not aligned to our club. We need guys who want to be there and we need to ensure that the vultures out there dont feast on our up and coming young players.

It starts at the Harold Matthews, Jersey Flegg level, there needs to be a pathway for these kids and the club needs to be ruthless in not blocking their development. It is CRIMINAL that apart from Tommy Turbo that gutsy Holden Cup team from 2015 is gone. what a missed opportunity! We have guys from the winning 2017 team who deserve their chance now.
Totally agree with your last paragraph

Screenshot_20200922-192043_Facebook.jpg

I would believe... there is this.. a week ago as well

Screenshot_20200922-192412_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Let’s not forget this is Danny Wormler from Chan 9, Id hang on to your hats a while longer.
Nobody is taking his word for anything. To suggest that Schuster wouldn't be pissed is laughable. It doesn't mean we will release him but it could mean he doesn't sign another contract with us.
This is his manager feeding the media saying be careful what you do we are watching and I don't blame them.

I'm confident Schuster will be here and will be in our starting 17 every week even if/when Foran is signed.
There are other options within Manly for Schuster, he could play lock, back row or utility at a pinch. I wouldn't be surprised to see Jake start at lock and move up to prop and bring Schuster on at lock (like Jake does in origin)
Foran at 5/8. Schuster next in line if Foz or Chez are out

If they sign Foran and loose Schuster I’m out. No membership no games and no jerseys. This is the last straw. A broken down crock at the end of his career for a future superstar. A broken down crock that screwed us. Fair dinkum absolute stupidity!

Yeah believe a fulton no thanks. No doubt Schuster will be agitating to leave doesn't mean we let him go but everyone saw this happening,and for what? so Des can sign a busted old hack.
So you dont believe in a Fulton ? You must be the type that believes in a Santa Claus
Good on you feathered friend
cartoon-happy-santa-claus-waving_29190-4266.jpg

There are several ways to look at this.
Is Foran is being bought back to push someone out? I doubt it
Most on here crucified AFB for making his demands and manipulating his way out ? Yes
Does this, if true, make Schuster any better or worse, holding a gun to Manly and saying you sign him, I'm gone. Again, if true.
We can't have it both ways.
The club, recruitment, Des, whoever, are employed to make those decisions. Not be dictated too or threatened by a Rookie that did get injured, after what, 1-2 games. He is not invincible, and Foran could be that reliable, experienced player that we keep saying we need if someone goes down.
I for one would hate to think these kids, no matter how good they potentially are, start dictating who gets signed and who doesn't.
How would people react if say, Paseka said, you sign a very experienced hard running forward now AFB is gone and that number 8 jersey is on my back, then I'm gone.
They are employed by the club, they don't have the right to say who gets signed and who doesn't. That's just a very dangerous precident to set.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6