The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It might be the media joining the dots but I doubt it. If we lose Schuster it will be worse than Des letting Cook go at the Dogs, and will be up there with Brisbane’s rejection of Cameron Smith and Billy Slater and the Dogs letting JT go.

You can’t bow down to every player but you have to recognise the very special ones that you just need to keep regardless. The risk of him not panning out is far outweighed by the risk of letting go a generational talent.

If this plays out and he goes then Des has really lost the plot and I don’t think he is the coach we need. Hopefully speculation and Des has a plan for him that utilises his talents.

GUYS!!! Kristy Fulton has said the reports are not true

72D02ACE-CEB8-4C2C-8AA6-6CAAC387C4F0.jpeg

Schuster’s manager is the same one as Manase and Moses have - he told them to take pay cuts to stay with Des because he thinks he’s so good

This really is a critical decision. If we lose Schuster it would be a total disaster. I think its very important that communication is given to the boy about what the plans are if indeed Hasler wants Foran back. We cannot afford to mess this up. I wish this would be resolved as we need clear water moving into 2021.

For the record. I want to see Manly give Schuster the 5/8 role from round 1 and get in a hooker which we badly need.

Foran is too much of a risk, physically injuries and also the way he left our club for me puts a massive question mark over him.

Des Hasler will be judged by how he puts together this team. We need guys who are committed to our cause.

It saddens me that the club is in such turmoil at the moment. Players not wanting to be there and leaving. A salary cap that is lopsided which gives us such little wriggle room to make the changes we need.

In 2010 hard decisions were made and Foran and DCE were given their chance at the scumbase at the ages of 20. Schuster deserves the same chance!!

We are a farken basket case.
Kristie fulton saying it isn't true apparently..
But still, if he leaves and we sign foran..knowing this.. because its been reported prior.. the club will burn
This really is a critical decision. If we lose Schuster it would be a total disaster. I think its very important that communication is given to the boy about what the plans are if indeed Hasler wants Foran back. We cannot afford to mess this up. I wish this would be resolved as we need clear water moving into 2021.

For the record. I want to see Manly give Schuster the 5/8 role from round 1 and get in a hooker which we badly need.

Foran is too much of a risk, physically injuries and also the way he left our club for me puts a massive question mark over him.

Des Hasler will be judged by how he puts together this team. We need guys who are committed to our cause.

It saddens me that the club is in such turmoil at the moment. Players not wanting to be there and leaving. A salary cap that is lopsided which gives us such little wriggle room to make the changes we need.

In 2010 hard decisions were made and Foran and DCE were given their chance at the scumbase at the ages of 20. Schuster deserves the same chance!!
If the club mess this up.. heads need to roll

It might be the media joining the dots but I doubt it. If we lose Schuster it will be worse than Des letting Cook go at the Dogs, and will be up there with Brisbane’s rejection of Cameron Smith and Billy Slater and the Dogs letting JT go.

You can’t bow down to every player but you have to recognise the very special ones that you just need to keep regardless. The risk of him not panning out is far outweighed by the risk of letting go a generational talent.

How about North QLD losing Ponga to Newcastle :oops:

Calm down people. The Schu isn't going anywhere. The Foz is back where he will excell. The only player .wanting out is AFB who will regret it. The ones getting #purge aren't up to it. Des is assembling his squad now. All will be fine.

GUYS!!! Kristy Fulton has said the reports are not true

View attachment 15526

Schuster’s manager is the same one as Manase and Moses have - he told them to take pay cuts to stay with Des because he thinks he’s so good
Manase is under trial..
Moses was upgraded. Dragons pulled their offer
If schuster wants a release he will get one no matter what his manager thinks.. i hope Kristy is right though!! Fingers crossed

If Schuster leaves due to management incompetence in signing Foran I will rescind my membership & seriously consider following another club! I’ve supported Manly since 1975....thru all the $hit they’ve let themselves get into & the Northern Eagles disaster. I cannot believe management would allow our future to go in order to bring back the past! If true I’m disgusted. I truly hope that management sit down with Schuster & reassure him that he will be priority number one & that in noway will Foran’s supposed signing stop his progression into our top 17 from 2021 onwards. Schuster is at this time our most important asset & I’d rather see the back of Hasler (if he has something to do with this Foran fiasco) than lose this kid. I can live with losing AFB, the release of the others & the signing of Davey but I will not tolerate the loss of Schuster. I’ve given enough to this fvcken club over the years both financially & with my loyalty only to be let down many times!

Kristie fulton saying it isn't true apparently..
But still, if he leaves and we sign foran..knowing this.. because its been reported prior.. the club will burn

If the club mess this up.. heads need to roll
There is a leadership vacuum and it starts with our owners. We need someone to take charge here and give the club some direction.

The recruitment since 2013 has been abysmal!! So much chopping and changing, losing quality young players that we created in our juniors.

We need to have a plan where the club runs the whole thing. Sending these young players to Blacktown is not worth it. We need them to train along side the first team and ensure that everyone is playing the same style.

It pains me to see the club in dissaray like this and I realy struggle to understand why the coaching staff have consistently only played our budding players when they are absolutely forced too, the last month is a big missed opportunity that the coach persists in picking guys who are passengers and we have some kids like Jade Anderson, Oka, Burbo busting for a chance and they are blocked by guys just dont cut it.

I consistently said on other posts that the retention of our younger players is critical to our teams development. if we fail to retain them we are yet again cutting our own throats.

The club must get this next bit right. I understand and applaud to get rid of the dickheads who are not aligned to our club. We need guys who want to be there and we need to ensure that the vultures out there dont feast on our up and coming young players.

It starts at the Harold Matthews, Jersey Flegg level, there needs to be a pathway for these kids and the club needs to be ruthless in not blocking their development. It is CRIMINAL that apart from Tommy Turbo that gutsy Holden Cup team from 2015 is gone. what a missed opportunity! We have guys from the winning 2017 team who deserve their chance now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6