The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He’s pretty resilient.... I’ll give you that! Anyone who has spent time at both the dogs and the eels has to be resilient ...... that’s worse than a prison sentence

just sayin
Imagine being an eel... tainted his career forever with that move didn't he! Dont worry he will be back to try and make up for it.. i look forward to watching you death ride him all the way to an acl.. i expect ill cop a plethora of messages then hahaha

Never was... he was one of the games best players and the face of the game. Played for NZ and would of carved up qld if he could of...
Croker is the never was, Foreskin is the washed up one, like you said he WAS one of the best. not now

People on here want to get rid of Tom for being injured too much but to put it in perspective since 2016 Tom has played 89 First grade games. Foreskin has played 65 in the same time, and he aint getting any younger.

As for who we should get I reckon we should try bringing Jacko Hastings back from SL, he's doing well over there and has proven he's a first grader in the NRL. At least when he was released he admitted he was wrong and looks to have had a major attitude adjustment.

Croker is the never was, Foreskin is the washed up one, like you said he WAS one of the best. not now

People on here want to get rid of Tom for being injured too much but to put it in perspective since 2016 Tom has played 89 First grade games. Foreskin has played 65 in the same time, and he aint getting any younger.

As for who we should get I reckon we should try bringing Jacko Hastings back from SL, he's doing well over there and has proven he's a first grader in the NRL. At least when he was released he admitted he was wrong and looks to have had a major attitude adjustment.
Did you watch him play this year? He was in great form. Had more try assists then dce did and more line break assists. Definitely more repeat sets. Now imagine him with walker and turbo instead of meaney or hoppa

Word going around that Hastings was going to try Union in England.Whether that was the tried and true method to get more money out of League,I don’t know

Did you watch him play this year? He was in great form. Had more try assists then dce did and more line break assists. Definitely more repeat sets. Now imagine him with walker and turbo instead of meaney or hoppa
I saw him a few times, I saw him on the injured list more though. Missed the start with a shoulder injury then had a toe problem that forced him from the field several times and another sideline stint now a torn pec. Great season from Foz nearly leading his team to the spoon (and it might happen yet if the Broncs beat Nth Qld this week). Sorry bud but that's where I foresee our season next year if he's here, but who knows maybe he can turn the chronic injury problems of the last 5 years around in our centre of excellence, hopefully Tom can too.

Imagine being an eel... tainted his career forever with that move didn't he! Dont worry he will be back to try and make up for it.. i look forward to watching you death ride him all the way to an acl.. i expect ill cop a plethora of messages then hahaha
I don’t know how he will last 80 mins without a COVID - 19 respirator strapped to his arse!

just sayin’

Welcome home Foz. You're back where you belong and will have an awesome 2021. Come on everyone he's back in the bird gang so we have to get behind him and encourage.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4