The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NRL star Kieran Foran has opened up about how his wife saved his NRL career.
The five-eighth has previously spoken about his out of control lifestyle and gambling problem during a torrid 2016 in which he wrestled with addictions and mental illness.

His private life and career had disintegrated around him until he sought solace back in New Zealand with a career lifeline at the Warriors in 2017.

Foran then met and married mother-of-six Karina Ormsby in 2018 — who he now credits as having been the lifeline to his NRL career.

Yeah, I was guilty of bagging her at the time ... but credit where it is due ... she appears to have been a positive influence in his life ....

I recall someone saying in his first or second year in first grade that he would burn out his body quickly, the way he played. Seems to have been a good predictor.
I reckon Victor Radley is in the same mould. Love the hits, but I’d be surprised if he’s around by the time he’s 30.

That is a pretty incredible achievement for a small guy who has put his body on the line as much as he has.

I can only think of 1 small guy to top that... and we all know who that is. And he made probably less than 1/4 out of it than Foran has.
Radley tends to dish it out more than cop it. Fozs' bravery was/is all about taking it to the line and passing/kicking at the last possible moment, leaving himself vulnerable to late shots when he isn't braced for impact. Radley puts his body on the line in defence but is almost always prepared for the impact. Big difference IMO.

Radley tends to dish it out more than cop it. Fozs' bravery was/is all about taking it to the line and passing/kicking at the last possible moment, leaving himself vulnerable to late shots when he isn't braced for impact. Radley puts his body on the line in defence but is almost always prepared for the impact. Big difference IMO.

I was talking about Tooves, not Radley mate.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4