The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let me say this .... I was as dirty as anybody on Foran when he left Manly ... and death rode him at Parra with the best of you ....

But, bloody heck you have to give it to the bugger .... if guts and determination are worth respecting .. this bloke has them in spades ... he has had career ending injuries for the past 4 years but refuses to fall over ... his single minded pursuit of getting fit and playing is nothing short of legendary ... and the thing is ... on one leg he is still in the top 4 5/8ths in the came ...

I find myself starting to root for him ...

Let me say this .... I was as dirty as anybody on Foran when he left Manly ... and death rode him at Parra with the best of you ....

But, bloody heck you have to give it to the bugger .... if guts and determination are worth respecting .. this bloke has them in spades ... he has had career ending injuries for the past 4 years but refuses to fall over ... his single minded pursuit of getting fit and playing is nothing short of legendary ... and the thing is ... on one leg he is still in the top 4 5/8ths in the came ...

I'm sure no one has ever doubted his raw toughness, his mental side is another thing! But yeah you do have to admire him

Phew, I read your post and for a moment thought you wanted to root him AND I thought “ hang I thought PVL was the current most shagable” , but then I reread it .....and was relieved!!

Foran was always a sad case to me. Outstanding couple of seasons with Manly but sheesh could that man make some dumb decisions. In the end I never disliked him, just felt his life was out of control. Great talent, poor decision making. I hope he is able to get back to something of his former performances...a waste of talent otherwise. We can be thankful though that he gave us a premiership and some fine memories. Thanks for that Foran. Best luck.

How do some players get signed off with a medical retirement so easily and this bloke is still running (trying) around. He should have no trouble being medically retired.

How do some players get signed off with a medical retirement so easily and this bloke is still running (trying) around. He should have no trouble being medically retired.

I doubt he wants medical retirement as he only has a 1 year contract left. I imagine he wants/needs 3 more years money after this contract.

Hope he plays against us. It just adds so much spice to the round. when fit , he is one of those players that know how to force the pace and create. He plays so direct. I loved watching him play

He ran like a back rower and played late ball. He is a team player. The only way foran has a long career is if a team gets 3 spud carrolls and says look after Foran. Hurt everyone that comes near him.

That's it, I've seen one too many posts about these alleged 'league gods', I'm copying this to general forum and let the consequences fall where they may!

Blasphemy SER8. The RL Gods now have you in their sights. Multiple indulgences and six hail Dessies may absolve you from horrid vengeance. Bathing in the holy water of Queenscliff pool may also help to wash away such sinning, but be careful of social distancing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4