The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You know, in all honesty I do feel for Kieran Foran. Sure most of us don't like how it all ended between Manly and Foz, but the sad fact is that when he is fit and in form he genuinely is one of the best halves in the NRL.
I feel for Kieran too because he's sure had his fair share of injuries and its about time his luck changed. Leaving Manly was his big mistake but surely he's paid the price now.

By the time he'll supposedly be ready to play in 2021, I highly doubt any club will want him with his history and at age 30. After his latest diagnosis, you wonder if he's finally going to listen to his body and call it quits.

Also, in view of his past history, I wonder what his mental state will be like during 2020. I can only hope he's matured since his last long lay-off and that, combined with wedded bliss, will see him through...

He’s come out this morning and said he won’t be retiring -

And this photo, poor bastard it’s a tough road ( I think he’s delusional if he thinks he’s coming back).

Attachments

• F9EF7199-7E97-426E-BB11-92DA6E2DDA1B.jpeg
    F9EF7199-7E97-426E-BB11-92DA6E2DDA1B.jpeg
    69.8 KB · Views: 25
And this photo, poor bastard it’s a tough road ( I think he’s delusional if he thinks he’s coming back).
I originally typed a smart arse comment on his condition (yeah,I know, me of all ppl!).
But seriously when he was with us. He ripped in.
Then at the meet and greets at the travelling supporters tours (run by some bloke who pretty much lives in a caravan these days ;)).
My daughter was madly in love with him at 11 years old.(unlike her father, she was very shy), he’d always make the extra effort of talking to her with his big smile. Those first four years we got from him were quality. I know it all went to shiit in the end. But I could never hate on the guy. He left us with priceless memories.

Danny the Worm has the latest - seems Foz is aiming to get back on the park this year

Foran's fiscal insult to injury
Kieran Foran is a $1.2 million-a-season player next year, but he is ready for the massive pay cut that’s coming his way.
He undergoes his 10th surgery since 2016 on Tuesday and knows he is fighting for his career. The days of the big dollars are over.
‘‘I have already accepted that and acknowledged that,’’ he said. ‘‘I heard that I was called the worst buy. I have to accept it and cop it on the chin. If you are basing it on what I am being paid and I delivered, I haven’t produced bang for the buck ...

Downward trend: Injuries have slashed the market value of Kieran Foran.

Downward trend: Injuries have slashed the market value of Kieran Foran.Credit:Getty
‘‘By no means do you sign a contract with the view of not playing. Anyone that knows me, they know I don’t play football for the contracts that I am on ... I feel gutted for the Bulldogs and they have been very supportive of me. They are not trying to get me to retire.
‘‘They have been very supportive and I want to get back with about 10 rounds to go. People are going to see just how much I want to play as I undergo this rehab process. I’ll put everything into this.’’

I understand the pride but gee whizz I’d suggest his body is telling him “ **** off I’ve had enough bashing”.

I think it’s a really dumb decision for him not to retire, he’ll really regret it when he’s my age.

Danny the Worm has the latest - seems Foz is aiming to get back on the park this year

Foran's fiscal insult to injury
Kieran Foran is a $1.2 million-a-season player next year, but he is ready for the massive pay cut that’s coming his way.
He undergoes his 10th surgery since 2016 on Tuesday and knows he is fighting for his career. The days of the big dollars are over.
‘‘I have already accepted that and acknowledged that,’’ he said. ‘‘I heard that I was called the worst buy. I have to accept it and cop it on the chin. If you are basing it on what I am being paid and I delivered, I haven’t produced bang for the buck ...

Downward trend: Injuries have slashed the market value of Kieran Foran.

Downward trend: Injuries have slashed the market value of Kieran Foran.Credit:Getty
‘‘By no means do you sign a contract with the view of not playing. Anyone that knows me, they know I don’t play football for the contracts that I am on ... I feel gutted for the Bulldogs and they have been very supportive of me. They are not trying to get me to retire.
‘‘They have been very supportive and I want to get back with about 10 rounds to go. People are going to see just how much I want to play as I undergo this rehab process. I’ll put everything into this.’’
He must be mixing with Alan Jones now talking about coping it on the chin

I understand the pride but gee whizz I’d suggest his body is telling him “ **** off I’ve had enough bashing”.

I think it’s a really dumb decision for him not to retire, he’ll really regret it when he’s my age.
As long as he can lift a fishing rod in one hand and a tinny in the other he will be OK.

it would be so satisfying if he came back to the Sea Eagles in 2021 on a minimal contract and gave us one or two more years of the best five eight in the game. A pipe dream perhaps but better odds than the lottery.

As long as he can lift a fishing rod in one hand and a tinny in the other he will be OK.

it would be so satisfying if he came back to the Sea Eagles in 2021 on a minimal contract and gave us one or two more years of the best five eight in the game. A pipe dream perhaps but better odds than the lottery.
If we got him for 350k or less and he played 80% of games I would love to see Foz back in maroon and white. Definitely a pipe dream but would be a fitting end for one tough SOB.

WAGs at war: Ex-girlfriend of NRL star Kieran Foran shares 'abusive message' she was sent by another player's wife - calling her a 'bad mum and liar' whose young children 'hate her'
  • Rebecca Pope, NRL star Kieran Foran's ex-partner, has been trolled on Instagram
  • The couple separated just three weeks after the birth of their second kid in 2016
  • Ms Pope shared the message sent from Kara Childerhouse's Instagram account
  • Ms Childerhouse is dating Michael Lichaa, a former Bulldogs teammate of Foran
By JOSH HANRAHAN FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 01:39 EST, 13 January 2020 | UPDATED: 03:42 EST, 13 January 2020

A former NRL WAG claims she was accused of being a 'bad mum' and a 'liar' in a vile message sent from the Instagram account of another player's wife.
The ugly stoush between the two women has played out on social media, in full view of thousands of followers.
Rebecca Pope - the ex-partner of Kieran Foran - shared a photo to Instagram over the weekend of an abusive message which she claims was sent from the account of Kara Childerhouse.
Ms Childerhouse is dating Foran's former Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs teammate Michael Lichaa, and is also a close friend of Foran and his wife Karina.
At the same time the messages were sent to Ms Pope, the couples were out together at Untied Bar in Sydney.
In response to a photo Ms Pope posted of her and Foran's two children, the message sent from Ms Childerhouse's account read: 'Are you serious you stupid lying c**t! So do you want to keep lying???'
The abuse was initially sent in a private message, but Ms Pope made it public as part of a vow to her 10,000 Instagram followers that she will now 'call out cyber bullying'.

Poor bastard cant escape the b*llsh!t!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
WAGs at war: Ex-girlfriend of NRL star Kieran Foran shares 'abusive message' she was sent by another player's wife - calling her a 'bad mum and liar' whose young children 'hate her'
  • Rebecca Pope, NRL star Kieran Foran's ex-partner, has been trolled on Instagram
  • The couple separated just three weeks after the birth of their second kid in 2016
  • Ms Pope shared the message sent from Kara Childerhouse's Instagram account
  • Ms Childerhouse is dating Michael Lichaa, a former Bulldogs teammate of Foran
By JOSH HANRAHAN FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 01:39 EST, 13 January 2020 | UPDATED: 03:42 EST, 13 January 2020

A former NRL WAG claims she was accused of being a 'bad mum' and a 'liar' in a vile message sent from the Instagram account of another player's wife.
The ugly stoush between the two women has played out on social media, in full view of thousands of followers.
Rebecca Pope - the ex-partner of Kieran Foran - shared a photo to Instagram over the weekend of an abusive message which she claims was sent from the account of Kara Childerhouse.
Ms Childerhouse is dating Foran's former Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs teammate Michael Lichaa, and is also a close friend of Foran and his wife Karina.
At the same time the messages were sent to Ms Pope, the couples were out together at Untied Bar in Sydney.
In response to a photo Ms Pope posted of her and Foran's two children, the message sent from Ms Childerhouse's account read: 'Are you serious you stupid lying c**t! So do you want to keep lying???'
The abuse was initially sent in a private message, but Ms Pope made it public as part of a vow to her 10,000 Instagram followers that she will now 'call out cyber bullying'.

Poor bastard cant escape the b*llsh!t!!!!!!!
Sounds more like he married into it ;)

-----
It is understood that Childerhouse was with Foran’s current wife, Karina when she sent the messages to Pope.

Childerhouse has since deleted her Instagram account.
NRL star’s ex reveals shocking messages

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4