The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Canterbury have been dealt a massive blow after revelations $1 million playmaker Kieran Foran has been ruled out for the entire 2020 NRL season following surgery on his injured shoulder.

I'm not sure I would classify losing Foran for the season .... and recieving $mil in salary cap relief a massive blow for the Bulldogs ....

Some would suggest that it is a miracle .... they have lost a good player ?? ... but to have confirmation of it this early puts them into the player market for a 5/8 with a spare $mil to spend .... will they have another go at Mitchel with that sort of cash ... remembering they have to spend it on a 5/8 or half .. some would say it was heaven sent ....

I'm not sure I would classify losing Foran for the season .... and recieving $mil in salary cap relief a massive blow for the Bulldogs ....

Some would suggest that it is a miracle .... they have lost a good player ?? ... but to have confirmation of it this early puts them into the player market for a 5/8 with a spare $mil to spend .... will they have another go at Mitchel with that sort of cash ... remembering they have to spend it on a 5/8 or half .. some would say it was heaven sent ....
There is a $350,000 limit they can’t get 1 mill

350k cap relief for Rep players.
But it's 350k more than Dogs would have received if Fiz broke down in an NRL game @:cool:

Some would suggest that it is a miracle .... they have lost a good player ?? ... but to have confirmation of it this early puts them into the player market for a 5/8 with a spare 350k to spend . some would say it was heaven sent ....

Maybe they paid NZ footy a few bucks to pick him so they can send him out there and eventually get cap relief?!?!?!?!?!?

Either way, we're getting closer to page 400.

$350 k won’t buy you anything much in the way of a half these days.

350k cap relief for Rep players.
But it's 350k more than Dogs would have received if Fiz broke down in an NRL game @:cool:

Curious point Happily ... when does GreenTurd make his Omnipotent decision ..... for example .. with Foran he has medical assurance that he will be out for the required 12 games ... so does he say ok, you have the relief as of now .... or does he wait until the 12 games expire and then say you have the green light ... makes a huge difference to be entering the player market now ....

In contrast .. with Fainu ... I would think he would have to wait the full 12 games into thee season before giving the grenlight ... which is then next to useless ...

As I’ve said earlier in this current update of the 399 pages , it’s time, but he just can’t grasp that yet.

His body is screaming at him to take the pain away, pretty silly really.

From the fool:

The Bulldogs are now set for a showdown with the NRL over salary cap compensation.

(why is that phil?)

Foran is on a $1 million-a-season contract but under NRL rules, there is a limit of only $350,000 salary cap relief to replace players injured in representative football.

(yes, everyone knew that. I'd say even the bulldogs did.)

Foran suffered the injury while attempting to tackle James Graham in New Zealand’s Test against Great Britain earlier this month.

(Soooooo... dogs can get 350k then. With you so far.)

Foran cannot be medically retired because he wants to play on in 12 months time.

(It's almost like he wants to fulfill his contract! For Shaaaaaame!)

It leaves the Bulldogs with a $650,000 salary cap shortfall with the potential of having just over a third of Foran’s wage available to them to sign a replacement.

(How many calculators did you wear out getting that answer correct? So they'll be like a lot of other clubs that have injured players but..... they are getting close to 35% cap relief unlike clubs who have players injured in the regular season. You total dick. sounds like the dogs should be thankful and not on a collision course. Drink on creepo!)

To think that some were referring to this guy as a future immortal in his prime. He’s been broken in his service, hopefully he can rise again.

Surely they'll find a way to scam this by medically retiring him and getting the full $1mil compensation to their cap. There's no way the Dogs will hang onto him past next season, 2020 is the last year of his contract isn't it ?? They'll punt him for sure.

Curious point Happily ... when does GreenTurd make his Omnipotent decision ..... for example .. with Foran he has medical assurance that he will be out for the required 12 games ... so does he say ok, you have the relief as of now .... or does he wait until the 12 games expire and then say you have the green light ... makes a huge difference to be entering the player market now ....

In contrast .. with Fainu ... I would think he would have to wait the full 12 games into thee season before giving the grenlight ... which is then next to useless ...
The doctor has written Fiz a note so Turdie can give the Dogs a writedown now @:cool:
As 2020 is Fiz's Dogs final year, he is crazy enough to go through the pain of rehab to try for another Club to sign him.;)

Medical retirement is not an option as Fiz had the same issues at Parra :nerd:

The doctor has written Fiz a note so Turdie can give the Dogs a writedown now @:cool:
As 2020 is Fiz's Dogs final year, he is crazy enough to go through the pain of rehab to try for another Club to sign him.;)

Medical retirement is not an option as Fiz had the same issues at Parra :nerd:
Unless of course he goes back to the Eels... then the Watmough pre-existing injury miracle will apply as a precedent. I think the Eels have become Greenberg’s chosen club.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4