The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
KIERAN Foran’s Kiwi return has turned to a horror show after he came from the field early in the match with a dislocated shoulder.
Foran was playing his first Test since 2017 after getting the call up to replace Shaun Johnson. However, his joy was short-lived when he came reeling from a tackle attempt on Great Britain captain James Graham after just five minutes.
Foran struggled from the field with the assistance of a trainer as he grimaced in pain.
He has had long-term shoulder problems in the past.The latest injury will pose question marks on the future of the Canterbury Bulldogs playmaker.
The setback came for the Kiwis after Brandon Smith was dropped from the side after missing a team function.
Here comes another medical retirement. Toddles will rush this one through if it happens being a bulldog.

Kieran is not Foreign to an ambitious ‘injury free’ off season article. Maybe they’re his curse?

NRL star Kieran Foran has reportedly been informed he needs shoulder surgery and a six-month recovery time for the injury that rocked him during New Zealand’s win over Great Britain.
The report also claims Foran is refusing to even consider retirement.
Devastating injury dagger for Foran

Told Slothfield he’s playing for 3 more years!!

Tell him he’s dreamin!!!!

I wonder if he looks back and thinks what could have been

I really hope he sorts himself out and has a decent run at sometime

You got to give him some credit for getting himself back to the highest level. During his Parra days he was really struggling mentally if you believe the stories at the time. For him to be able to overcome that, along with numerous physical injuries and get picked to play for his cpuntry again is pretty impressive

You got to think him leaving Manly probably saved us a lot of grief as he was a ticking time bomb back then. Great player for us and I'm pleased he has hopefully got himself back on track.

Kieran Foran to miss 12 months with two shoulder surgeries
Phil Rothfield, The Daily Telegraph
November 13, 2019 10:52am

Canterbury have been dealt a massive blow after revelations $1 million playmaker Kieran Foran has been ruled out for the entire 2020 NRL season following surgery on his injured shoulder.

The Daily Telegraph can reveal surgeons found the Kiwi Test five-eighth will require two operations before he can return to the game in a minimum 12-month time frame.

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4