The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kinda reminds me of when Solomon Haumono went AWOL chasing the love machine in London. It was an unsuccessful ploy to try to convince the bulldogs he was so unstable they’d tear up his contract and he could sign with the Dragons. Maybe Foran is trying his luck now that De$ is gone..
Wasn't it "the Pleasure Machine"?
In Solo's defence, the Pleasure Machine was well worth chasing. This one - let's call her Tit for Tatt (I'm assuming she got both done on some sort of barter basis) - not so much…

Wasn't it "the Pleasure Machine"?
In Solo's defence, the Pleasure Machine was well worth chasing. This one - let's call her Tit for Tatt (I'm assuming she got both done on some sort of barter basis) - not so much…

You are right, it was the pleasure machine and she would make any sane man go crazy. But looking at Foran's choice it looks more credible that he's definitely lost his marbles..

Let him be. He's no longer manly's problem. Don't judge him unless you've walked a mile in his million dollar a year and dad has 100 times that if it all goes to hell in a hand basket shoes.

Remember the good times. But always remember the immortal words of one of my rep team billet
(Remember billeting) fathers

If you dip your wick you gotta pay for the oil.

Should probably say let the woman have her piece of Fiz, but a small part of me feels absolutely sorry for him.
To fall so far, from heights few get to, is terribly sad.

Kind of a "Two roads diverged in a yellow wood" moment.

As Silvertail's resident clairvoyant I predict this will end well

IMG_3092.jpg

nothing like the feel of silicone bags to nullify the effect of the little blue pills ... yuk

Can't wait for the matching tatts to be shown.

Who knows, the lovely Karina might even be the calming influence young Foz might need in this stage of his life :giggle::giggle::giggle:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8