The Kieran Forum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

How long will Foran last?

• 1 month

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • 2months

Votes: 9 12.2%
  • 3months

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • 4months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • 5months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 6months

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Has the best season since 2011

Votes: 42 56.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Here's a tweet from @readingtheplay, when asked about his source, he said he never goes off half cocked and so there may be something in it:

@readingtheplay He's a long shot for you! Or maybe not a long shot...

K Foran to be back playing with Sea Eagles in 2017.

Put that one in your blackbook.
Fiz has a clause in his contract that he can't leave Parra for 2 years.@:cool:

Another stellar year out west should finish his 'leveling' and hammies and shoulder :D

Why haven't the media gone after Foran with the same tenacity as they did with DCE. DCE signed a contract that had a legitimate cooling off period, which he exercised. All seems fair to me.
Foran signs a contract that says if the Eels turn out to be a basket case he can take them for millions, but then Foran turns out to be the basket case. I get that he is working his way through personal issues, but geez aren't we all, and some of us are doing it on a lot less coin than him.

A few people are saying that something big is going to happen with foran shortly.

Interesting comment from 1ee saying that foran was at the souths game with no sling and also at his house auction with no sling Did he really have an operation or did parra just tell him not to play again this year until he sorts himself out?

nakeyi am back from parramatta , my friend says he will get in big trouble if he tells me what going down with foran and semi, its big but i am told, take this in snakely, foran watmough taka and mannah turned up at anz for the souths match for all to see, the media was shocked foran had no sling on hes left shoulder all night, last saturday foran was at hes house sale for 1,7 mil, in the pic again foran had no sling on the shoulder , after reporting to you i doubt foran has had surgery to lay low from the media, on the eels corp golf day yes foran was wearing a small sling on the left arm.
b46fd0e5a2d6e786aa5e97ac1ffbc0a8

Fiz has a clause in his contract that he can't leave Parra for 2 years.@:cool:

Another stellar year out west should finish his 'leveling' and hammies and shoulder :D
If the rumours about him are half correct then he should receive another two breach notices from parra shortly which will see him sacked and looking for a new club next year

Last edited:
I am still stunned at all of this. He was very very close to Zorba and now he has bought a place even further away from Parra at Freshie. I am starting to think maybe he is on his way back next year.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8