The kennel

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Totally agree Mark - I was really shocked and appalled by the language - if I were Dogs management I would have a word to them as lots of kids read it. It's just disgusting stuff that doesn't need to be said that way. Glad Dan does great job of monitoring silvertails.

And jethro, seaeaglerock8, jatz crackers, fro, chip and chase, kiwi eagle, lsz, and Manlybacker!!!!!

That one eyed eel site's almost as bad.
Silvertails is streets ahead.
Tbh the swearing loses its punch on those sites. On here to punctuate a swear word with a *@$! Seems to get the message across better.
Anyway they're feral we're not.

Totally agree Mark - I was really shocked and appalled by the language - if I were Dogs management I would have a word to them as lots of kids read it. It's just disgusting stuff that doesn't need to be said that way. Glad Dan does great job of monitoring silvertails.

And here I thought it was kids under the age of 16 posting on the kennel. What, you are telling me they are all adults :eek: :banghead:

Look, I'm pretty guilty at saying " ****ing morons" and " that ref is really giving me the ****s" but I never use the C word and that seems to appear with monontenous regularity on both those sites AND not blanked out.

By the way @Dan , if you use the IOS app ( which I've downloaded but don't use much as you can't fast forward to the 16th page or whatever) you see the expletives in their full glory.

Dont go on their sites due to lack of interest, that way you dont get to see their foul mouths.

Look, I'm pretty guilty at saying " ****ing morons" and " that ref is really giving me the ****s" but I never use the C word and that seems to appear with monontenous regularity on both those sites AND not blanked out.

By the way @Dan , if you use the IOS app ( which I've downloaded but don't use much as you can't fast forward to the 16th page or whatever) you see the expletives in their full glory.
yes it is on the list of things to be added. It is in the Android app already

It's good to check that site out and take the mind of the salary cap bs.
They are into everyone other than the obvious, Reynolds, the ref, Elliot.
Seriously unhinged but funny just the same.
How much are they gunna give foz?

The funniest part of the Dogs fans blowing their stacks over Des is that it means that they actually believe they have a good side :rofl::rofl::rofl:

We need Des to survive solely so we can see their reaction to what he does with the rotting corpse of Foz and the turtle Woods...

Saw this on FB.

FB_IMG_1500591804125.jpg

The dogs fans are hilarious there team is garbage and Des has set a plan to suit there skill set. I don't think they can sack him as foran wants Des and maybe woods the same.

The education system hasnt helped the Dogs.

Our old mate Mr Invisible posted the below last night. I have highlighted in red the very interesting stat. Here is his post

"AND NOW FOR SOME STATISTICS (as I know that ****head Des loves them):

POINTS FOR
WORST: Currently only 1968 ranks lower with 259 points FOR.
PREDICTED: Averaging 14 points a game and with 5 games left (70 points approx), would push us to 400 points for. This would make it the WORST attacking performance since 1989 (assuming we continue on with 14 points a game).

Worst attack featured (based on 22 games) in the years: 1968 (259), 1989 (280), 1977 (283), 1978 (307), 1970 (308), 1969 (316).

POINTS AGAINST
WORST: Currently our worst is 2008 where we conceeded 782 points a game.
PREDICTED: Averaging just under 19 points a game (rounded to 18 approx) against (90 in total), would result in 447 points against us. This would make it the worst defensive effort since 2016.

POINTS DIFFERENCE
WORST: Currently our worst is 2008 where we ended up -349 after 24 games.
PREDICTED: Based on the above, we will potentially end up -117. which would result in the THIRD WORST Points difference in the clubs history (behind 2008 (-349), and 2005 (-198))."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4