The kennel the gift that keeps on giving

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MANLY4LIFE

Bencher
IMG_4350.PNG
IMG_4350.PNG
View attachment 6153 :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
The million dollar investment from the dogs in Hasler did not breed reform .
Hasler's robotic coaching method left the players with distemper and bastardised the Bulldog culture .
In other words Hasler completely fcked the dogs up !!!
original.jpg

The million dollar investment from the dogs in Hasler did not breed reform .
Hasler's robotic coaching method left the players with distemper and bastardised the Bulldog culture .
In other words Hasler completely fcked the dogs up !!!
View attachment 6171
Perhaps we could start referring to them as the Beagles?

I'm a bit torn with Hasler.... I remember him coming to my school for a coaching session and he was a really great guy. Basically what I took away from it was excute the 1%s. (On a side note he thought I was a 2nd rower when I was a fullback lol...and a ****e won too) let's be real..the guy took us to 2 premierships. Ok he signed with the dogs after we won the whole thing.......great to see he is doing well at the dogs...lol

A few more recent noteworthy quotes from the kennel :

"As a coach, Des has jumped the shark. I've seen Old English sex manuals that were more inventive than Hasler's coaching these days."

"Just **** des off id take jason taylor atm"

"One day I'm going to wake from this ****ing nightmare and des will be gone
**** YOU DES"

A few more recent noteworthy quotes from the kennel :

"As a coach, Des has jumped the shark. I've seen Old English sex manuals that were more inventive than Hasler's coaching these days."

"Just **** des off id take jason taylor atm"

"One day I'm going to wake from this ****ing nightmare and des will be gone
**** YOU DES"
Just a random thing, change the **** to smurf. It makes it all sound all cuddles and rainbows.

This is disgraceful!!! Todd should publicly request security be ramped up to ensure the safety of Des at future Bulldogs games to protect him from his own fans. Just like he did for his return to Brookie apprearance.

Would be fitting if we belt the Dogs next week and Des gets sacked.

The problem is that they are at an impass. They don't want to sack him because it'll cost them about $1m and De$ won't walk because he knows he won't get the pay out if he does (plus I think he's just plain too pig headed).

Something's gotta give.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8