The Kennel .... hmmm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would also add that he had a far superior kick return to Snake. He used to catch so many balls on the full and run them back full pelt. Stewart used to crab towards the opposition and surrender.
Yep - fair call....kick return wasn't Snakes strength though it improved over time, Slater was a deadly return of the footy.

I don't mind the kennel.
Especially the funny photo thread. Always get a laugh from it.
They have a huge amount of people on there so always something to read about.
Anyone know any other fan forum as good?.
I try to read oneeyeeel sometimes but it's layout is confusing as hell.
They have way more people and much more leeway in what they are permitted to post. Some of them actually make a lot of sense and they have some very amusing exchanges.

The Kennell that is.

Can't fault their sense of humour

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210817-170109_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20210817-170109_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 123
True RL enthusiasts know that Snake was superior to Slater.
Would take Slater over Stewart but respected Stewart more under the high ball as he didn't take the easy self protection option of illegally kicking out with his feet to protect himself or not allow others to contest the ball.

Footy speed, smarts and work off the ball Slater had Stewart covered for the most part.

I think if both had their best day out, Snake was more damaging. Prior to Snake's injury woes, he had a higher ceiling than Slater too; meaning had he stayed injury free, he'd have finished with more accolades than Slater. Alas, he got injured repeatedly and lost a yard of pace and ended up playing the back-end of his career crippled.

But...the narrative says Slater finished with more tries, more games, more premierships and is generally considered a superior player.

So, I guess there are supporting arguments for both sides. On potential, Snake every day of the week but the books say Slater...
Never forget the hill rising in unison when Snake was in the mood.
Still nothing better.

Thought I needed a laugh so I went over to read through a few of the Kennel posts..
They are right onto the fraud that Mr Zoolander is
BUT they had a couple of posts in their general football forum that I found interesting read:
Post 1 -who’s the player that they dislike the most... the biggest flog... King Gutho and That Souths wank Walker top the list... only manly player to get a mention was DCE and Walks..
Post 2- who can beat the storm- and many of them say Manly or actually hope it’s Manly
Post 3- they name 5 or 6 fullbacks and ask who is the best (Slater.Hayne,Barba,Tom etc) and many favour Tom and one guy even mentions Snake being better than Slater...
After that read I actually feel sorry for them having Zoolander .. only for a minute though 😜😂🤣

Snake did the implausible easily,Slater was all speed,no brains

Snake reminded me of Jonty Rhodes,withthe impossible **** he used to do

The IQ level of the Kennel members must be pretty low , some of the stuff they post there isn’t exactly intelligent.

But it can be bloody funny !!

I despised Slater and the Storm in general and so wouldn't give them the benefit of doubt over anything but over the journey have to say sadly that Slater was the better player...just in my opinion and I hate saying it.

The first half of their careers it was definitely Snake but those last few years he was way off that pace. Yes it was only injury. Slater was as pretty much as good at the end of his career as he was at the start and you cant say that about too many players.

Pains me to say.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8