The Johns Factor... for Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Knights Can Win Without Johns

The only thing that they will win is for the team with the most fingers on each hand contest.

It is a fact that the knighst only win 28% of their games without Johns.

John's has obviously forgotten one of the first things you are taught when you start playing football. Never question the refs decsion as there can be only one winner.

No matter how good you are or how long you have played football the ref is always right - even when he is wrong and that is never going to change.

[quote author=Corso_Pete]
I don't know why there is so much negativity about Brisbane's chances for the finals.

Whilst their form has been poor in recent weeks I thought they played awseome yesterday against the Storm. Only 2 teams in this comp. could have beaten them yesterday & one of them isn't Manly.

The defence was brutal & if their 5th tackle options were poor. To suggest that the team that played yesterday wan't win another game this year is fanciful.

Mate, they somewhat stepped up for the competition leaders but i saw nothing to change my opinion that they will only win maybe 1 game from here in (against the warriors) ... they were the same old bronc's in my opinion they had a 10 - 0 lead and melbourne didn't exactly play their way back into it.. the broncos handed it to them... with stupid penalties, crap passes, wrong options ... basically to me they played 15 minutes of decent footy and 65 mins of crap footy

I will be surprised if they beat either bulldogs or Parramatta

[/quote]

Surprise surprise :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4