The Johns Factor... for Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ROBBO71

This could be great for us.

Even if we only beat Souths, we could still come 5th! This is based on Knights only winning one of their 2 remaining games (NQ-A & Penrith-H) & us staying ahead of them on F & A. This is also based on Brisbane 1 from 3 (will happen) & Canberra 1 from 2. :dance:

This is a very likely scenario now that he is Gooooorne!!!

Very happy about that whole incident in the 79th minute now. This could be great for us.

:dance:

I think Matai is out of the bad books after that stuff-up against the Bronco's now. Not only did he save us in the dying seconds, but his actions could result in Johns out for the next four weeks :dance:

I think Canberra will win both there remaining games (yes i know they play the storm)

I think it's only between us, Parra and St George for the top 4. Briisbane and Canberra can't do it imo. And imagine getting Newcastle at Brookie in the first week of the finals! Because of the bye Johns won't be available for that game.

I don't know why there is so much negativity about Brisbane's chances for the finals.

Whilst their form has been poor in recent weeks I thought they played awseome yesterday against the Storm. Only 2 teams in this comp. could have beaten them yesterday & one of them isn't Manly.

The defence was brutal & if their 5th tackle options were poor. To suggest that the team that played yesterday wan't win another game this year is fanciful.

I don't know why there is so much negativity about Brisbane's chances for the finals.

Whilst their form has been poor in recent weeks I thought they played awseome yesterday against the Storm. Only 2 teams in this comp. could have beaten them yesterday & one of them isn't Manly.

The defence was brutal & if their 5th tackle options were poor. To suggest that the team that played yesterday wan't win another game this year is fanciful.

Fair enough... I didn't see that game yesterday so I was basing on my opinion without taking that game into proper consideration. I should have looked at the game at little harder judging by the scoreboard.

Their next games though are against 2 of the best 3 teams in the comp.

On top of that, I still just don't have any faith in them at this time of the year.

Mate, they somewhat stepped up for the competition leaders but i saw nothing to change my opinion that they will only win maybe 1 game from here in (against the warriors) ... they were the same old bronc's in my opinion they had a 10 - 0 lead and melbourne didn't exactly play their way back into it.. the broncos handed it to them... with stupid penalties, crap passes, wrong options ... basically to me they played 15 minutes of decent footy and 65 mins of crap footy

I will be surprised if they beat either bulldogs or Parramatta

there is nothing better than seeing the newcastle scum bags in turmoil and rying.....well they are always crying about something

Mate, they somewhat stepped up for the competition leaders but i saw nothing to change my opinion that they will only win maybe 1 game from here in (against the warriors) ... they were the same old bronc's in my opinion they had a 10 - 0 lead and melbourne didn't exactly play their way back into it.. the broncos handed it to them... with stupid penalties, crap passes, wrong options ... basically to me they played 15 minutes of decent footy and 65 mins of crap footy

I will be surprised if they beat either bulldogs or Parramatta

Same here, they really need to find a halfback or some real form in the next three weeks. Whenever Lockyer is tackled on the 4th, they stuff up the fifth tackle option. I just can't see them doing anything in the finals without a decent halfback.

The Knights Can Win Without Johns

Chewy, how's the wooden Spoon? :)

They can't win with him playing and you only have to go back to last year to see how pathetic they are without him.

yeah the wooden spoon is good it's only a wooden spoon they can win and last year they had heaps of injuries

lets try again with some punctuation!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4