The Idiots guide to the No Look pass

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The difference in that move is all about playing it in the backrow vs playing it in the halves.

Play it in the halavea and you square up at the line to bring in 2 or 3 players.

In the back row, you're throwing a no long pass and hoping one player tries to tackle you.

It was much more effective today

Everyone can scream no look passes are banned....but I'm still looking out the back for Garrick to do his best .....oh wait a second it's gone short for Lawton to score...
No wonder those Eels stooges were fooled- I think we were all looking at the wrong player

The difference in that move is all about playing it in the backrow vs playing it in the halves.

Play it in the halavea and you square up at the line to bring in 2 or 3 players.

In the back row, you're throwing a no long pass and hoping one player tries to tackle you.

It was much more effective today
And they all stuck today as they were all right on the money because of the extra room compared to doing it in the middle.

In saying that, he will be going back to the 2nd row when Foz comes back coz it looks like Lawton may lock down the 14 jersey and 6 will be the only spot for Foz and Schu's schooling is nowhere near finished. Schu will play more 6 this year after that coz Foz will miss some more games yet.

Last edited:
Just play the kid in his position. Never looked out of position and against the 2nd best team in the nrl at that. No look? Look? Who cares lol whatever works for him and the team! Great game tonight schu

Amazingly Dally M didn't recognise his efforts

Was shocked also. Just glad turbo got the 3 points again. I hope Schuster gets a look in for rookie of the year! That’s decided by a panel rather than off the points from the season. He is the future captain of this club!!

Schuster oozes talent and class and his performance yesterday was masterclass. He was solid in defence, didn't overplay his hand, kicked well and only when he had to and was magical with footy in hand. Foz is at the end of his career and the Shoe is at the beginning. If possible I would pick them both in my team but if I had to choose between them I'd be picking young Josh.

As long as the Manly players are anticipating them and very hard to defend against when attacking players are in motion and decoy runners . Opposition sides will try to be more alert but again a real advantage to have such a talented player setting up plays with a seriously good skill . Really needed a or some better attacking options and Shuster "s presence now has certainly provided that ,. Tom does help this unpredictability but he seems such a natural to be able to deliver the right pass and timing in most cases . 6 or back row , who cares as long as he can be a regular for Manly and striving for success .

Schuster oozes talent and class and his performance yesterday was masterclass. He was solid in defence, didn't overplay his hand, kicked well and only when he had to and was magical with footy in hand. Foz is at the end of his career and the Shoe is at the beginning. If possible I would pick them both in my team but if I had to choose between them I'd be picking young Josh.
Even if he does end up as a long-term half, playing in the second row at NRL level has already done wonders for his development. Pretty incredible that he's so good at either position. He can do the tough stuff as well as anyone.

What about shuster’s LOOK pass? Where he looked beyond the intended player almost like throwing a dummy and then sent the player in.

It’s his freak trick in reverse. Has the opposition bamboozled. Of course it doesn’t work every time.

Love what he does.

1:10

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8