Sacre bleu!!According to DJ Qbert it should’ve been there from the start? “It shoulda been in there from day one of the Olympics,”DJ Qbert, one of Rock Steady’s first DJs, tells HipHopDX. “People are starting to figure out Hip Hop culture’s breaking has way more flavor in body language than what the Olympics had to offer previously.”
How could Pierre de Coubertin overlook such a cultural obscurity?
Well, that's telling it straight.1. Rubbish (and I mean RUBBISH) recruitment / retention - particularly in the forwards;
2. Carrying too many always injured players;
3. Delusional Owner, CEO and Coach. We are NOWHERE near challenging for a premiership;
4 Need more spark from dummy half - which Gordie provided;
5. Cap management - disgrace (same as point 1 I guess);
6. Allowing that sphincter Flanagan to remain like a dried up crystalzing dag, now openly having a bidding war with his current boss for an assistant - FMD;
7. Need to cull players who are disruptive culture wise - we know who they are;
8. Okay, 15% of Brookie now looks acceptable and is 2023 capable - fix the other damned 85% of the old dinosaur!
9. Retain modern player prototypes (examples Fainu, Fifita, Tuitavake) stop retaining plonkers (examples Woods, Condon & others;
10. Stop acquiring coaches and players from one agent - he carries all the mid (bog average) talent, and almost broke The Broncos. We need at least TWO marquee forwards this off season to remotely challenge. If not, we'll be 12th - 15th yet again next season.
Unless we get 1-2 marquee forwards, 12th-15th, tops. Like I projected us for this year.Well, that's telling it straight.
I certainly agree that our recruitment of Tulilagi and Condom was a failure. Woods' was strange. However. Lodge was an inspired recruitment, until injury hit. I was against it but I was wrong -- not for the first time.
I actually think we have a decent roster, plus good back-up in the Workers, and the recruitment of Brookes also looks inspired. So, on paper, if we can avoid serious injury to our key playmakers and best forwards then I'm feeling optimistic for 2024.
I reckon we'll be definite top eight next season, with injuries are greatest threat.
I think GCKT might be the versatile one. If we let Croker play 50-60 minutes a game that means less tackling and potentially more impact. GCKT can play the other 20-30 minutes and even be on the field at the same time as a utility. IMHO opinion his service from dummy half is 1st grade ready.Is there a chance Croker could make a decent lock ?
High workrate, not sure he has all the qualities (impact) but as an ex 5/8 maybe a better 1st reciever than dummy half, he can provide a decent pass in open field, maybe not a damaging ball runner, but could maybe win quick play balls like a Mcguiness type small forward and offers some steel in defence.....shoot with good and bad feedback on this matter and if I'm being a Womble....just tell me straight, this thread is about shooting like an arrow and copping it on the chin
I am Always Pissed off when Manly do not make the finalsI sometimes piss in the shower and eat icecream from the tub.