The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Needs to be fed by Schuster with Koula outside of them. Move them to left edge or move Schu to the right.
Even without the players that are out this weekend
We really do have some weapons that can do some damage
Haumole
Shuster
Koula
Saab
Garrick
Paseka
All we need is a coach that can do some justice to the roster

He really needs to develop an offload and a passing game.. He has the skills for it.. i saw it more in the youth games.. but so far in the NRL.. he has been told not to or hes choosing not to.. not sure.

Once he develops this side of his game.. he will be unbelievable. At the moment the defenders just rush at him as they know hes just going to charge it up. Create some doubt and put Koula and co away.

Vision can’t be trained. He missed an opportunity the seal the win by coming back inside. He needs to be looking for the speedsters outside of him.

He really needs to develop an offload and a passing game.. He has the skills for it.. i saw it more in the youth games.. but so far in the NRL.. he has been told not to or hes choosing not to.. not sure.

Once he develops this side of his game.. he will be unbelievable. At the moment the defenders just rush at him as they know hes just going to charge it up. Create some doubt and put Koula and co away.
Easier said than done, Ola attracts 3 and 4 defenders all grabbing his arms and legs, trying to get an off load away in traffic is risky business. It'll come with maturity, in the meantime he's a nightmare for opposing teams to deal with.

Our Actions Define Who we really are

This is what type of a Person Haumole really is

And he is an Amazing person with a big heart .......

An exclusive video has captured the emotional moment Manly Sea Eagles star Haumole Olakau’atu surprises his parents with their first ever home.
An exclusive video has captured the emotional moment NRL Manly Sea Eagles star Haumole Olakau’atu surprises his parents with their first home.
The video shows his parents Ana and Ofa arriving at the home in Sydney’s southwestern suburb of Hinchinbrook on Monday, his mum wiping away tears before the family puts the ‘Sold’ sign up amid cheers and applause.

Ray White Carnes Hill agent Shafeel Haq described it as “a moment of pure joy”.

“Their family had never owned a property over generations,” he said.
“They came here from Tonga with nothing.”
Mr Haq said he teared up before taking a step back to allow the family to take in the moment.
“It means so much to them,” he said.

“They were so grateful, you could see it.”

Mr Haq said he was approached by Olakau’atu’s agent when they started looking for a property.

“We worked together to find this home,” he said.

“It ticked all the boxes, it’s a great home with a retreat area out the back for kids and it was full renovated.
“He was really glad to be buying a property more than anything
Olakau’atu is the eldest of five children and was raised in Sydney’s west after his parents moved from Tonga to Australia in 1997 seeking a better life.

During his time with the NRL, the second rower has reflected on his parents’ love and passion for their heritage, describing his mum as his “rock and” dad his “best mate”.
The home was bought for $960,000 and has four bedrooms with an open plan living and dining area, modern kitchen and large entertaining area.

It is in a sought after area of Hinchinbrook, with the family currently based in the Fairfield area.

Easier said than done, Ola attracts 3 and 4 defenders all grabbing his arms and legs, trying to get an off load away in traffic is risky business. It'll come with maturity, in the meantime he's a nightmare for opposing teams to deal with.
Yes but theres been many opportunities for him to pass and he hasnt.

Yes but theres been many opportunities for him to pass and he hasnt.
I get what your sayin, but the way Ola just explodes into the line I doubt he'd get an offload away safely tho. Sure, if it's a clean bust with support backing up I'd be disappointed to if he didn't look to pass it.

I get what your sayin, but the way Ola just explodes into the line I doubt he'd get an offload away safely tho. Sure, if it's a clean bust with support backing up I'd be disappointed to if he didn't look to pass it.
Probably doesn't need to do the offload now, especially with Lodge onboard. He's made a few of those passes already. Now if we can get another forward of a similar mould, we would be looking a lot better.

He's one of my favourite players at Manly. I am surprised he has copped some criticism of late (although everyone is entitled to their opinion). I think he has had a consistent season, it's just that the purple patch he had early on, set the benchmark. I think teams are well aware of the threat and he is heavily marked now. We just need to be better at getting him one on one with defenders. The only way that happens is with ruck speed.

He's one of my favourite players at Manly. I am surprised he has copped some criticism of late (although everyone is entitled to their opinion). I think he has had a consistent season, it's just that the purple patch he had early on, set the benchmark. I think teams are well aware of the threat and he is heavily marked now. We just need to be better at getting him one on one with defenders. The only way that happens is with ruck speed.
Totally agree. It's not like he's slacked off. He's still putting in the work even though he's well marked now. He is entitled to have a bad game. Meanwhile you have players that can't string two good games in consecutive weeks.

I’ve been hearing rumours in these threads that big Schmole might be on the move to Tigers. Has anyone got any updates on this or was it just media hype up? One of the most promising young forwards in the game, I hope it’s not true.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6