The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Smole has been our best player all year. So many threats in his arsenal. I reckon he will play origin to some capacity this year if he keeps playing at this level. Yes he gave away a stupid penalty at the death, the sin bin was questionable in my opinion. But he has been contributing massively in us winning games this year and even keeping us in the contest today. Again alot like last week, you can't blame single moments for a loss, especially when our edges folded in defence practically everytime they were confronted with a spread. Haumole has been solid all round. One mistake shouldn't and won't define him or harm is origin chances
Not within coo-ee of an origin forward.

He Brain Snapped his way out of an origin jersey.

Can't keep his cool against a poor Knights team out in the bush at Mudgee, in front of small crowd, that bloke in the pressure cooker of a packed origin. LOL 😂

Look at the time before a penalty was blown, I thought this is tempting fate and personally had no issue with the penalty given - very fair.
What really pi**ed me off apart from that rubbish dumb play by personally my favourite player, is the fact this happens many games with zero penalties given and as an example, we play Penrith next week, so watch Lui do this 4 - 5 times without a penalty.

Not within coo-ee of an origin forward.
Disagree...he'll at least make the extended squad if form continues as it is.

Not within coo-ee, who are the glut of NSW backrowers ahead of him?

Murray will play an edge. You would think Martin when he gets back from injury, then I think you are looking at Haumole and Keon.

He is certainly in the mix.

Lane injured, Hudson Young aint doing much, Frizell meh, Sims 18th man for Melbourne, Crichton.....maybe if he is back in time

Murray will play an edge. You would think Martin when he gets back from injury, then I think you are looking at Haumole and Keon.

Lane injured, Hudson Young aint doing much, Frizell meh, Sims 18th man for Melbourne, Crichton.....maybe if he is back in time
Oka a certainty for SOO, that stupid play won't do any more than have a few senior coaches have a word to him and would have already.
What they will be more interested in, is the powerhouse runs including a 50m try and those X factor plays the Blues will be looking for come SOO 1

3 dumb penalties 2 from Oka and 1 from Weeks were telling ones that cost us the match. Lets hope we learn from this as we move onto the Panthers game.

3 dumb penalties 2 from Oka and 1 from Weeks were telling ones that cost us the match. Lets hope we learn from this as we move onto the Panthers game.
We're definitely being taught lessons, but I'm still not sure we're actually learning anything. Also, I don't want to hear our captain talking about it when the game is over. Would much prefer to see us demonstrate an ability to change things on the field.

All good points Disco. However when the cake's not cooked you can't eat it. More oven time required. Simples !

Now....I'm a huge fan of Olakahuta. But I really wonder if today he played himself out of an origin jersey this year. Sure some here are probably saying 'good!'. But the lack of game awareness and emotional control......its really amateur.

He does some of the best things (barnstorming runs and hits) and then ridiculous things like give away that penalty when we have the ball.....with 3 to go....
I think Kolomatangi is ahead of him at the moment anyway.

Interesting the sentiment given to the Haumole blatant bone headed error that cost us the game

vs the vitriol towards Aloiai the week before when he couldn't catch a ball passed high and fast into his upper left shoulder.

I guess some Manly players are more equal than others. Sad but true.

Interesting the sentiment given to the Haumole blatant bone headed error that cost us the game

vs the vitriol towards Aloiai the week before when he couldn't catch a ball passed high and fast into his upper left shoulder.

I guess some Manly players are more equal than others. Sad but true.
Josh on prob few hundred k more than ola. Ola is also form back rower of the comp.

Was a stupid decision, but anyone who thinks the playing roster hasn’t got each others back. Clearly rocks in their head. Stood up for his captain.

Josh on prob few hundred k more than ola. Ola is also form back rower of the comp.

Was a stupid decision, but anyone who thinks the playing roster hasn’t got each others back. Clearly rocks in their head. Stood up for his captain.

I have no doubt the players have each others back.

I was talking about the vitriol towards Aloiai from Silvertails members.
Cheers

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4