The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If the Pacific nations ever become financially attractive enough for NRL players to represent them then the time will come when Australia and New Zealand are relegated to second tier RL status.

If the Pacific nations ever become financially attractive enough for NRL players to represent them then the time will come when Australia and New Zealand are relegated to second tier RL status.
If we want competitive internationals rep payments should be equalised, with the tier 1 nations/NRL subsidising the tier 2 nations. Money should never be a deciding factor. Can you imagine if there was a $30k disparity between NSW/QLD match payments? It would take so much away from the competitive/passionate nature of origin.

Poor selections by the brain trust for NSW for Origin 1 and Brandy was part of that brain explosion. So not surprised he has gone into protect one's own poor decisions mode. Generally Brandy provides considered responses however the one about Big O was not and I expect he regrets it now. If he doesn't he should.

All things are pointing towards a debut for Tonga for big Haumole next weekend. His family are already celebrating and anticipating it lol

Good on him doing what he wants to do and judging by most posters here you guys understand what it means for him to give back to his parents and his family. Des said he should pick Origin as it is a rare game, I’d say internationals are as rare as they come in rugby league 😂😂 who knows when the next MMT game will be after World Cup, Origin will always be there. So join me won’t you in supporting our Tongan Terror rip into the Kiwis next Saturday.
Great stuff from Guaca taking up the opportunity to represent Tonga, very rare for a modern day player to do what’s right over dollars.

Hopefully Koula gets selected also, not sure who was the latest fullback to play for Tonga, Koula would be my pick, give him space and we will see the rare talent he is.

Time for these players to never get picked for soo again.

Play for who you want but soo is for Aussie players only (especially in world cup year). To have Tupou and potentially Staggs play game 1 than withdraw that makes a mockery of the game.

Haumole knock yourself out but should never be considered for selection again.

The joke is Staggs this guy is like fifita any rep game he turns up if it's Tonga,Indigenous or nsw don't seem to matter next season he will try to play for qld than onto the kiwis.

Farce
Please @Dan can you create a yawn reaction for dribblers like these. it seems far more edifying than a thumbs down

If Internationals become more competitive and more attractive to play in then it will relegate SOO to irrelevant. The ARL/NRL will be desperate to keep SOO relevant so I expect the international game to suffer through apathy from Australia.

To be honest I didn't catch Monday nights 360 but went and rewatched and didn't find Brandy's comments quite as bad as the blow up here.

Tone a little off but I'm not too outraged

Calling into question whether someone is an Aussie is unnecessary and inherently divisive.
Give me a break what's divisive is this sort of crap. Notice no Queenslanders pull out. Kotoni Staggs proud indigenous man he tells the world plays for Tonga lol.
It is a farce and the world cup will be a farce with some pretending the world cup is legitimate it is a joke.

To be honest I didn't catch Monday nights 360 but went and rewatched and didn't find Brandy's comments quite as bad as the blow up here.

Tone a little off but I'm not too outraged

100% agree, didn’t even realise there was a blowup until looking at this now

If he had said Olakau’atu was in the side, then the members of the team already there would be questioning who was missing out

The NRL, to its credit, includes in its core values 'we are inclusive', and the game is about respecting and celebrating diversity.

So what? I don't give a crap what the nrl core values are they are just another woke sporting mod. We saw how inclusive these sports were with Folau.

Whether you agree or disagree with his posts the treatment of him was hardly inclusive.

These sports are real inclusive if you agree with them.

Give me a break what's divisive is this sort of crap. Notice no Queenslanders pull out. Kotoni Staggs proud indigenous man he tells the world plays for Tonga lol.
It is a farce and the world cup will be a farce with some pretending the world cup is legitimate it is a joke.
Without going deep in biology - it is apparent you would get confused.... you get to inherit both your parents genetics (heritage).

You see when a man and a woman love each other very much they sometimes agree to have special cuddles which, if all things go well - 9 months later a product of their love is revealed to the world

In this particular case it was Mr Kotoni Staggs - interestingly this man and woman came from different backgrounds, one of indigenous and one of Tongan descent. Now here is the fun part, because this child shares the genetics of both parent....He has the ability to be both a proud indigenous man and a proud Tongan.

We understand some struggle with this fact - but it is real. Just ask a grown up

In the absence of the correct reactions to your post allow me to also add these
redneck happens GIF

sam winchester yawn GIF

Last edited:
Without going deep in biology - it is apparent you would get confused.... you get to inherent both your parents genetics (heritage).

You see when a man and a woman love each other very much they sometimes agree to have special cuddles which, if all things go well - 9 months later a product of their love is revealed to the world

In this particular case it was Mr Kotoni Staggs - interestingly this man and woman came from different backgrounds, one of indigenous and one of Tongan descent. Now here is the fun part, because this child shares the genetics of both parent....He has the ability to be both a proud indigenous man and a proud Tongan.

We understand some struggle with this fact - but it is real. Just ask a grown up

redneck happens GIF

sam winchester yawn GIF
Who’d of thought those quaint islanders were capable of such sophisticated experiences as love 😮

Without going deep in biology - it is apparent you would get confused.... you get to inherit both your parents genetics (heritage).

redneck happens GIF

sam winchester yawn GIF
I think everyone is being a bit harsh on @Koko22 while it could have been stated better, I get the gist of what he's trying to point out, and that is if you choose to play for another country by heritage, then you should stick to that country full stop, no swapping and changing and using loopholes.

Now can you clear this up for me in Australia an Australian resident for all intent and purposes
if Mr proud indigenous in love, gets married to Mrs Tonga, has a kid, is it OK for him to marry another Miss proud indigenous have another kid then swap again with another Miss Tonga marrying all but not divorcing any ?

Last I checked that was bigamy. So why should a player be able to pick and choose every year what country they represent.
I'm not saying it's criminal, but does make a joke of international and state of origin eligibility.

I think everyone is being a bit harsh on @Koko22 while it could have been stated better, I get the gist of what he's trying to point out, and that is if you choose to play for another country by heritage, then you should stick to that country full stop, no swapping and changing and using loopholes.
I think koko is being harsh on Haumole by saying he is not an Aussie if he 'turns his back on a (potential) Aussie jumper'. Haumole doesn't make the eligibility rules, and players are allowed to represent 2nd tier nations and still play Origin.

Argue about the merit of the eligibility rules by all means, but it is pretty poor form to say Haumole is not an Aussie because he's choosing Tonga this week, when he is only doing what is alllowed by the league's own rules.

Just an observation:
We have plenty of Tongans and Samoans in our top 30. But I don't think we have a Fijian. Was Api our last Fijian?
I'm wondering if this is just a co-incidence....

We have to make sure we hang on to Haumole, because you can bet the rorters and other clubs will be sniffing around him in the coming years, you can bet on it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2