The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Haha yes I know but I've noticed a lot of posts from people here saying they're looking forward to finally seeing him play & I'm thinking "I thought I saw him playing in a couple of games late last season...or am I thinking of someone else" @:D
He has only been allowed to play the last 5-10 mins of every game he has played. Hardly enough time to get going

Surely he has already jumped ahead of Waddell and Gosiewski. For a guy that hasn't played all year he has been outstanding. He can/will be our Kikau and I think we have found our answer to replace Thommo next year. Maybe Siro, Schuster and Ola will be our back row rotation.
Agreed. I have been saying it for a while now even though he hasn't been playing. Better than both above. Hopefully des sees it this way as well. On the plus side, having haumole take thommos spot will give us more money to spend elsewhere

Surely he has already jumped ahead of Waddell and Gosiewski. For a guy that hasn't played all year he has been outstanding. He can/will be our Kikau and I think we have found our answer to replace Thommo next year. Maybe Siro, Schuster and Ola will be our back row rotation.
Yep Guaca should be on the left edge, I don’t know how Waddell and JetSki are preferred to Guaca!!

Get more of these young guys in the team Des instead of the old same old crap the plodders are serving up, step out of the 80’s Des and into
2020, surely watching Penrith can give you some idea, our season is now gone time to try things
But as history shows he rarely strays away from a team that loses the previous week,

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8