The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good player. But needs to improve to be a great player yet for mine. I have no doubt there is an aggressive leader inside. But he can't control yet. That brain snap against the knights cost us more than just a point. Probably cost him an origin spot and rightfully so.

Work rate needs upping a bit for mine as well.

I think I've seen the media reporting everything from 5 years - to 8 years duration. And everything from 800k-1.4 mil a year today.

I choose to believe these numbers reported are the media trying to grab attention and drive that Manly riches narrative blah blah blah.

Yeah special talent awesome he staying on. Was worried about Fulton/Fainu thing.
Love his bomb catching ability for big man, destructive running and hitting. Hoping Madge gives him a shot in a blue jumper.
Ola and Koula will be an attacking combo that'll be so special to watch. Ola only has to make a half tackle bust and have Koula looming up off his shoulder then putting Koula thro the gap with only the fullback to beat, and that wont be a problem for him come season 2024. I know I'm a bit off track guys, but having these thoughts running through my head, I just had to post it.

Ola and Koula will be an attacking combo that'll be so special to watch. Ola only has to make a half tackle bust and have Koula looming up off his shoulder then putting Koula thro the gap with only the fullback to beat, and that wont be a problem for him come season 2024. I know I'm a bit off track guys, but having these thoughts running through my head, I just had to post it.
Koula looks electric in last 4 games of year so much speed

Good player. But needs to improve to be a great player yet for mine. I have no doubt there is an aggressive leader inside. But he can't control yet. That brain snap against the knights cost us more than just a point. Probably cost him an origin spot and rightfully so.

Work rate needs upping a bit for mine as well.

I think I've seen the media reporting everything from 5 years - to 8 years duration. And everything from 800k-1.4 mil a year today.

I choose to believe these numbers reported are the media trying to grab attention and drive that Manly riches narrative blah blah blah.
Many of the journalists out there completed their studies (via correspondence) at the Wikipedia Finishing School.

Diligence and accuracy are not nouns that figure in their collective vocabularies.

Last edited:
As many others have said, this is a huge contract for so many reason. Will attract players (hopefully AFB cough cough), locks up one of the best backrowers in the league for his entire career basically.

Saab, Koula, Haumole, Schuster ....

I think we kept the best of that Polynesian / other core that Kristy helped bring in. Same we couldn't keep Weekes though.

Just like any strike edge player , needs some good go forward from the prop department to produce his best value in attack .
Hopefully Tent and Lodge can be at their best as soon as possible , Toff and Bully can continue their improved form , . Alioia and maybe even Jake can provide some decent input as well
Long contract but seems like the right sort of money and again taking into account he has regularly shown that he is Manly "s most capable all round forward .
Great if Shu and his form level can somehow soon be spoken about in similar positive terms

Just like any strike edge player , needs some good go forward from the prop department to produce his best value in attack .
Hopefully Tent and Lodge can be at their best as soon as possible , Toff and Bully can continue their improved form , . Alioia and maybe even Jake can provide some decent input as well
Long contract but seems like the right sort of money and again taking into account he has regularly shown that he is Manly "s most capable all round forward .
Great if Shu and his form level can somehow soon be spoken about in similar positive terms
We are not gunna see much of Lodge in 2024, are we ?....

Completely agree.
Imagine how unstoppable he'd be if he ran onto the ball hard.
This is the one thing I think he really needs to improve on.
Great player though, glad to see him stick around.
Still needs the line to be bend sufficiently or on a regular basis instead of an opposition defence being largely prepared and then heavily marking him , Knowing full well that he has been Manly "s main go to forward .
Anyway whatever will assist getting him to often threaten the opposing defences anywhere on the paddock

We are not gunna see much of Lodge in 2024, are we ?....
Not sure what his anticipated return time is , heard quite early in the season which should be encouraging .
If you are suggesting that he may be injury prone again , well let"s hope not
What is he , 28 or in that vicinity so again hopefully can play some really good footy for Manly for a while yet and stay largely injury free

Saab, Koula, Haumole, Schuster ....
The Polynesian Perspective ....
Black is Beautiful , Skillful and Powerful
Black is a DNA Dominating Blessing
1701993810595.png

Completely agree.
Imagine how unstoppable he'd be if he ran onto the ball hard.
This is the one thing I think he really needs to improve on.
Great player though, glad to see him stick around.
Probably not his style tho rj90, he seems to build up power of a standing start and likes to fend and grapple his way through would be tacklers and looks for the killer offload ala Koula etc. Although, no doubt he'll be looking to other variables to get the maximin out of himself with the ball in hand.

Will be back between rounds 4 to 8

See link

Lodge back from injury around rounds 4 to 8
and we face a fit and fiery reluctant rabbit Keppie in round one with plenty to prove

The moral of the story ..
We All become the consequences of our choices in life
1701994461414.png

and we face a fit and fiery reluctant rabbit Keppie in round one with plenty to prove

View attachment 25628
I don’t really see the moral, just a guy that was told to look elsewhere and he found a club. We are gonna face him at some stage, it happens to 100s players that leave one club and start fresh somewhere else.

Moral of the story is, there is no moral. Just NRL player movements.

View attachment 25628
We know what Keepie brings to the table, so, having this important intel,... we should be sweet.

I don’t really see the moral, just a guy that was told to look elsewhere and he found a club. We are gonna face him at some stage, it happens to 100s players that leave one club and start fresh somewhere else.

Moral of the story is, there is no moral. Just NRL player movements.
The moral of the story was

We signed an Injured player that wont be on the field for Manly till round 4 to 8
and Souths will have a fit and fiery Keppie with plenty to prove to their advantage

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8