The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I find this strange and hard to fathom. I get that most of us have a favoured side that feels more natural, but surely at NRL level you have practiced and developed passing either side with competence and confidence, especially for hookers and play-makers? We worked on and developed this basic skillset from u8s.
It's so evident and is why most attacks look predictable and boring, unable to move laterally left to right fast enough or crisp enough to stretch the outside backs, or you get a predictable settler play when the structured left spread has been used up and the next pass from hooker is to a disinterested receiver on the right.

You can also see it when a player passes with the conventional spiral hand position on their favoured side delivering more suble variations and the ability to hold back or double pump, the weak passing side tends to be more direct, at reduced speed, distance and crispnees with less variation and pushing the pass not spiralling.

Ballin was a big reason why Manly could hit either edge faster than all other teams during his time at hooker, very strong crisp passing from dummy half on both sides without any hesitancy in delivery.

I'm sure the stats over the years will overwhelmingly show in terms of passing through the hands tries the left will outscore the right around 60/40. Just remember in that 40% much of that is due to quality spreads on the left creating opportunities on the right. You can get away with slower passing delivery to the right when the numbers are stretched and defenders moving backwards, it's less so the other way around.

Remy, watching the Storm yesterday after our game. Mate, we are so far off a premiership it's not funny.
So were the panthers in 2019 when they finished 10th only to go on a run thats been nothing short of astounding.

There isn't a lot between where we are and glory other than a few parts of our game clicking and a few players stepping up another level.

recently got an old amp out, set up surround sound again to the tv. family has left me unsupervised at easter so it was rocking loud last night. his hits were scary loud body contact
I was going to mention the sound of his hits ,it was cracking..

Foz would love having him on his side of the field. DCE is getting all the raps however Foz has turned back the clock to 2011. He has been outstanding this year.
Foz seems to be enjoying Davey playing on his side of the field ATM - good hard runs that draw opposition defenders and let Foz pick and choose who to pass to (or run it himself, as he did so well last weekend).

PXL_20220419_013404018.jpg

He should be picked for NSW, probably on the bench. What a weapon.
I see him currently just behind Crichton, Yeo and Radley, who all need to be picked due to their past performances. But it won't be long before Guacca is the first forward picked for NSW.
I am assuming that he is eligible to play for NSW?

I'd love to know more about his sporting background, because the story about him accompanying Manase to training one day & the coach offering him a run makes it sound like he had/has very little rugby league experience, which makes his poise & professionalism on the field even more amazing.

I'd love to know more about his sporting background, because the story about him accompanying Manase to training one day & the coach offering him a run makes it sound like he had/has very little rugby league experience,
Olakau'atu played junior rugby league with Wentworthville and later tried out for the Parramatta SG Ball and Harold Matthews sides but was unsuccessful. Olakau'atu then was signed by Manly and played for the club in their 2017 Holden Cup premiership winning side against Parramatta

“He’s always been a gun. We played juniors together. We’re related. His father and my grandmother grew up in the same village in Tonga. We even played in the same under-13s team at Wentworthville. [Penrith winger] Brian To’o was also in the side. He was a centre. Haumole and I were the wingers. I’m so happy for him." Olakau’atu is related to North Queensland enforcer Jason Taumalolo

What is the eligibility criteria for playing SOO?
If a player nominates to play for, say, Tonga is he eligible for NSW/Qld?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8