The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree mate….. couldn’t work out why it wasn’t an 8 point try when Holmes hit him in the head after he scored. Commentators made zero comment.
Holmes seems to have turned into a grub since becoming an NFL superstar. There's been no comment on it, but he deliberately hit Brian To'o in the head late after To'o scored in Origin. Look at the cut on To'o's eye after scoring the try. To his credit To'o just gave him a "you wanker" look.

I know mole has a club option contract for next year.. but I'd be extending the kid now
I think he wont go anywhere while the Fainu boys are at Manly ... but yeah extend before he gets too expensive

I have always thought Guac was a solid option for us as an injury cover, but I was wrong.

Guac is an outstanding 1st-grader that showed an even greater bag of tricks against the Cowboys with some impressive finishing off chips/bombs.

It's guys like him that I really hope aren't benched to clear a path for more 'established' players who are injured, like Sirro.

With Guac on one side and Schuster/Lawton on the other, we have some fantastic diversity in our edge back row stocks without any of the 1st-picks from the early Rds available. Guac also seems to have oodles of personality and that translates to serious fandom. I'm over the moon with his development so far.

Super happy when we extended him, and if anyone had their doubts earlier when we did - i'm sure they feel different now.

I wasn't a fan of Valentine's, illegal, high shoulder charge tackle myself. I'm glad he threw the ball at his head. Power forwards should be fiery and aggressive.
Victor Radley is fiery and aggressive. What is he doing for the next couple of weeks ? He was actually on the hill at brookie / lottoland / 4 pines park with Sam Verills last Friday. Looked p#ssed, but then he always does ! Just needs to be controlled aggression, that's all I'm saying !

He scored a great try. It looked like he copped an injury but played on. I note from the post match celebrations he had a couple of ice packs. Hope nothing serious.
Screenshot_20210620-190543_Chrome.jpg
20210620_190624.jpg

Awesome athlete but has to have thee worst catalogue of post-try celebrations - a few weeks ago vs the Tigers he almost piledrove himself into the turf when he jumped up & onto (& then headfirst over) the shoulders of Kapow when he scored, then later in the same game when running in to celebrate another try he tripped over & fell face first into the in-goal.

Then a couple of weeks ago after scoring & jumping to his feet he went to throw the ball up in the air but mishandled it & it sprayed limply off to one side.

Today he scored & immediately went into cramp recovery position lol.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8