The Haumole Bible.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He needs to work on his post try team celebrations. Or not! He flipped himself upside down for Marty's try, but on Foz's try did he also completely miss his teammates when charging in? Bloody funny.

I said in the game day thread that it is clear he is a team favourite. Everyone one rushed to him when he sent Tommy away, which was so good to see.

He has a long way to go until he is in Kikau's and Fifita's realm, but he offers something different and it would be great to see him fulfil his potential with us.
He can be that good.... I reckon he has a lot to learn and he will be a sensational player for us over the years.

He can be that good.... I reckon he has a lot to learn and he will be a sensational player for us over the years.
I agree, I was super excited about him since watching him whack blokes in reggies two years ago. Not many youngsters show that intent, but he did that day.

You are right, he is still raw and I think that is why Des was holding him back. For better or worse, Des likes the young guys to hone their craft away from the limelight but one thing is clear and that is Haumole is now ready and he has made the most of his opportunities the last two weeks (and coming back from a pretty nasty injury too!). I am strapped in and will enjoy the ride!

I reckon one of the best things about being a fan is following the youngsters through the juniors and seeing them develop in FG and hopefully become a star. It's unreal.

I agree, I was super excited about him since watching him whack blokes in reggies two years ago. Not many youngsters show that intent, but he did that day.

You are right, he is still raw and I think that is why Des was holding him back. For better or worse, Des likes the young guys to hone their craft away from the limelight but one thing is clear and that is Haumole is now ready and he has made the most of his opportunities the last two weeks (and coming back from a pretty nasty injury too!). I am strapped in and will enjoy the ride!

I reckon one of the best things about being a fan is following the youngsters through the juniors and seeing them develop in FG and hopefully become a star. It's unreal.
yep and making them earn their stripes and learning from players like Sirro. Aloiai etc helps make these guys the players that they will be - like the Schu - learning off Foran.... invaluable

He needs to work on his post try team celebrations. Or not! He flipped himself upside down for Marty's try, but on Foz's try did he also completely miss his teammates when charging in? Bloody funny.

I said in the game day thread that it is clear he is a team favourite. Everyone one rushed to him when he sent Tommy away, which was so good to see.

He has a long way to go until he is in Kikau's and Fifita's realm, but he offers something different and it would be great to see him fulfil his potential with us.
here you go,
at 1:33 & again at 3:17

Big play from this kid was last minute left, Saab makes a tackle with Harper, tigers kick deep and lugi, is in the wing position whilst Garrick catches it and makes a solid run

We have a beast forward pack now with the likes of Olakau-atu, Sipley, Paseka coming through. The addition of Aloiai and Saddler on his way, we will continue to dominate a lot of teams up the middle. Its not just attack but we have some big hitters in defence, Olakau-atu is definitely one of them.

Love the Guacamole ...

But you could go to the loo and make a trip to the fridge in the time he takes to play the ball .. needs to do nothing at training this week other than sets of burpees ... has to develop a much quicker play the ball ..

Other than that he will only get better as his fitness increases .. and that means game time .

Love the Guacamole ...

But you could go to the loo and make a trip to the fridge in the time he takes to play the ball .. needs to do nothing at training this week other than sets of burpees ... has to develop a much quicker play the ball ..

Other than that he will only get better as his fitness increases .. and that means game time .
Whatmoough had fast play the balls. Sometimes he didn't even lose possession doing it lol.

Love the Guacamole ...

Is Kitey's 48.8 seconds to play the ball average in danger of being beat..?

Love the Guacamole ...

To be fair to Olakau’atu,it normally takes 2-3 players to drag him to ground so it’s a bit harder to get up quickly with them hanging on

Has to be in the game day 17 somewhere and with the current and more up tempo type of footy think that Haumole can offer more then Siro. interesting move by Des rotating Jake and Sipley in the defensive line , not too sure how that will go against the more consistent attacking sides but quite sure that Haumole would not have to be rotated from edge to middle , his agility and mobility would be quite adequate . Doesn "t need that much of an opportunity to trouble a defensive line and in time when it may be on , may be able to utilize his off loading ability as well
I have high hopes of him gaining some good match fitness and becoming our Kikau..

The guys a beast!

You could also tell Tommy and co really love him. The whole team celebrated his try assist like the old Manly!

Big play from this kid was last minute left, Saab makes a tackle with Harper, tigers kick deep and lugi, is in the wing position whilst Garrick catches it and makes a solid run
Hmm, was that a good thing for lugi to be in wing position? Sorry, your post is a tad ambiguous. Did Garrick catch a lugi while making a solid run?
I would have thought Harper had a better chance, what with the mo and all.

Hmm, was that a good thing for lugi to be in wing position? Sorry, your post is a tad ambiguous. Did Garrick catch a lugi while making a solid run?
I would have thought Harper had a better chance, what with the mo and all.
Garrick was in fullback. And the big unit made the hard yards to get back and defend the wing so we wouldn't be exposed even though the game was almost over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8