The hard question

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Who misses out when Turbo is fit?

• Lehi

• Talau

• Garrick

• Koula

• Saab

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ohgeez

Id love to have Gaz on the left wing again for years to come but If he is still convinced he is a centre id let him go attempt it at another team. Great winger, but struggles to make the correct defensive reads 1 man in. Has been the goal kicker for years now but 75% conversion rate this year poor & basically on par with DCE anyway

danny-boy

Reserve Grader
Id love to have Gaz on the left wing again for years to come but If he is still convinced he is a centre id let him go attempt it at another team. Great winger, but struggles to make the correct defensive reads 1 man in. Has been the goal kicker for years now but 75% conversion rate this year poor & basically on par with DCE anyway
Agree. If Turbo does move to centre then we have Turbo, Koula, Talau, Schoup, and Parker for the centre positions. I’d put Garrick behind all these guys. Brad Parker is slow and sometimes got scorched on the outside but his decision making in defence and ability to read the play was outstanding.

Eagle 1

First Grader
Geez, this one's a toughie. Forced to pick one, maybe Garrick, just on present form. Very rare to have a full compliment of backline players to pick from, most of the time it's an injury that has the final say on team selection.

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Nightster I agree but since he did he's shoulder he has been useless and now another hammy someone going to be pushing him around on the field in a wheelchair because he doesn't to try and run anymore. Don't get me wrong ive loved watching him play as much as anybody but im getting sick of $1.2 mill sitting next to the coach every year, Its killing us.
He was running pretty well before this latest injury, but the way we are losing forwards he might get a run as prop

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I've been keeping my powder dry on this one, but for me, Turbo back in at fullback.

Lehi fantastic but dropping back and continuing to develop not the worst thing.

Will on the hill

Bencher
Tipping Member
After the Bunnies game the only thing I'm certain of is that Talau needs to stay. He is the form player on this list. I wonder if Koulas shoulder would benefit from a few weeks off, he looks a little gun shy in contact which is very unlike him. That would allow us to kick this decision down the road a ways.

KNUCKLES

Bencher
After the Bunnies game the only thing I'm certain of is that Talau needs to stay. He is the form player on this list. I wonder if Koulas shoulder would benefit from a few weeks off, he looks a little gun shy in contact which is very unlike him. That would allow us to kick this decision down the road a ways.
Koula has been very dissapointing this year. Had a decent game against the Broncos but can't really remember another game where he has stood out. A few games I remember where he has had shockers. It's a shame, as I was hoping he would go to another level this year. Here's hoping there is still some growth there. I think even with hopoates rise in stock, koula should of had more time at fb with tom's absence. He looked likely against the bronx

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Koula has been very dissapointing this year. Had a decent game against the Broncos but can't really remember another game where he has stood out. A few games I remember where he has had shockers. It's a shame, as I was hoping he would go to another level this year. Here's hoping there is still some growth there
Yeah I was expecting a big step forward which hasnt quite happened yer.

Still have faith though

stoodamire

Bencher
Koula has been very dissapointing this year. Had a decent game against the Broncos but can't really remember another game where he has stood out. A few games I remember where he has had shockers. It's a shame, as I was hoping he would go to another level this year. Here's hoping there is still some growth there. I think even with hopoates rise in stock, koula should of had more time at fb with tom's absence. He looked likely against the bronx

I’ve said before that I’ve been very underwhelmed by Koula. But now I think about it a bit more, goes back to an earlier point I made in the season how Brooks doesn’t create room for his outside players.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tommy is our number 1 go to man in attack
Hoppa is not
There is a reason

We worry about Tom breaking down and for a small chunk of this season his defence, but he has been our everything

Sure there comes a time and hoppa shows potential , but he is not the attacker, defender or organiser that Tom is. Tom has-been down a bit but deserves much much more patience

He is the only one who can drag us up .

The captain will want Tom at 1

He is a sports shrink and a bionic hammy from being the best player in the game again

Bet he would go great for queensland

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Tommy is our number 1 go to man in attack
Hoppa is not
There is a reason

We worry about Tom breaking down and for a small chunk of this season his defence, but he has been our everything

Sure there comes a time and hoppa shows potential , but he is not the attacker, defender or organiser that Tom is. Tom has-been down a bit but deserves much much more patience

He is the only one who can drag us up .

The captain will want Tom at 1

He is a sports shrink and a bionic hammy from being the best player in the game again

Bet he would go great for queensland

Cliffy's Jockstrap

Reserve Grader
Tipping Member
It is critically important to Seibold's future that we make the 8 this year. Lehi has done great in a few games and looks like a red hot prospect. But it would not surprise me at all if Seibold wanted to stock up on experience and, since Turbo seems set to come back at Centre, promotes either Tolu or Reuben to FB.

Sheikheagle

First Grader
Tipping Member
It is critically important to Seibold's future that we make the 8 this year. Lehi has done great in a few games and looks like a red hot prospect. But it would not surprise me at all if Seibold wanted to stock up on experience and, since Turbo seems set to come back at Centre, promotes either Tolu or Reuben to FB.

No way Garrick plays fullback.

Last edited:

Rafferty

Mug punter
No Brainer, the 2 Toms form our best three quarter option, Gaz was a good winger and should go back there, Tolu form has been ordinary this year, but played his best game at 1 before injuring his shoulder, he brings a better running option from 1, don’t think we can carry TK and Lehi, I would go Tolu, if he doesn’t grab the opportunity, welcome back Lehi, Saab is also a little out of sorts, here’s hoping Toms return helps his game. Looking forward to Toms return and seeing if the positional change/s improve the side.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Lehi has been very good but he's not been as sensational or up in the class of the other young guns who've come on this year Fuller , Sharpe , Faalogo , Kini. He will drop back to reserves but it won't be long before Turbo or Garrick break down again. Taulau should be centre but myopic spoony can't see the wood for the trees.

Team P W L PD Pts
15 12 3 113 28
14 10 4 118 24
15 10 5 77 24
15 9 6 161 20
15 8 7 64 20
14 8 6 60 20
15 7 7 28 19
15 7 8 21 18
15 8 7 -8 18
15 7 8 -47 18
14 7 7 -50 18